R3D34GL3

Who wants to be my team for Sunday? R3D

R3D34GL3

Who wants to join my team? The winning team for the Sunday event? I believe its going to be fun!

HenrySetaga

And how many and who you have on your team?

Justwavy

Im in Red

MetroHulk

what time central standard? didn't read

R3D34GL3

Please join us in our UWS Twitch Event.  This coming Sunday at 6PM EST.

Our UWS Twitch streamers are going to build their 4 man squad teams from UWS existing, new and guest members.

If you want to join in the action, then message one of the following streamers to show your interest in joining their team;

@CA8OOS3, @TactiTaco @Thanos @raingod @Se7eN @R3D34GL3

I am waiting on a few more streamers to confirm their availability.  We will consider having bigger squads and as well allow existing UWS members join the match without teaming up with one of the streamers.

Some of the rules;

• If you are on a team with a streamer, please watch what you say and be respectful
  • Those who participate should follow the streamers to help support them as well
  • You should open the channels and view the streams, we will provide instructions how you can do a multi-stream view on one page and then you minimize your browser

Match Format

• Played on customer server
  • TPP/FPP - this will leave to everyone who joins while setting up the map
  • MAP - depends on how many we get to play

UWS members who are not playing are more than welcome to watch the streams.

We are doing this to promote UWS and the UWS members who stream, so we need everyone's support

R3D34GL3

So at this point team R3D is Me Wavy and Hulk if Hernry can make it work with his schedule then we have full team. I saw already a chanel created for the event so wheels are turning in the right direction. So i guess we will decide also may be Hulk will stream it cause im still waiting on green screen. I am hyped!

MetroHulk

@R3D34GL3I can do that

Cashe

Is this tomorrow?  let me know if Henry cannot attend.

raingod
4 hours ago, Cashe said:

Is this tomorrow?  let me know if Henry cannot attend.

@Cashe You missed the event, which was held  last Sunday on August 26th. 

We will be hosting more PUBG events for our members. 

Ensure you add yourself to the PUBG Division to receive notices of upcoming events / tornaments.

Cashe

Ah thanks.  I had been added, but wasn't sure with all the notifications that were in my box after returning from injury as to what all was what.  All good.

AllDayJose

I'll always be on your team...

R3D34GL3

Cool man. Nice playing with you again. I think there is another UWS event soon. I think Metro has his own team so we will do it.

MetroHulk

I'm good with whatever bro. I got asked to have my own team last round, but I'm down for whatever this round.

R3D34GL3

It was great . Then we had 2 good teams alway in top 5. First game almost got u but Metro u deserved the wins. Is there one this month? I thought i was going to be monthly thing. Has any of you heard about September?

MetroHulk

No idea brother.

raingod

@R3D34GL3 @MetroHulk Yes there is going to be another one, just need to setup the event and day we plan to do it.  Was thinking of doing on a Saturday this time.