Sign in to follow this  
Dredge

Who's This Guy?

Dredge

Howdy everyone! I don't know if any of yall remember me, but I played with a bunch of you guys and had a lot of fun. Well due to life and my career I had to take a long break from gaming. I couldn't even manage to find time to play Word With Friends! 

I got a promotion at work and became a K9 Officer so I had to go do training for that, and have been doing even more training since I got back. And now that everything has started to settle back down I have managed to start carving myself out some game time. And what better place to spend it than here with my UWS peeps! Look forward to pew pewing with you guys again. 

Missed yall!!!!! 

Sergacuse

Not sure if I’ve played with you but send Serge4332 a poke when you see him. He likes to pew.

• Like 1

Dredge
3 hours ago, Sergacuse said:

Not sure if I’ve played with you but send Serge4332 a poke when you see him. He likes to pew.

Oh I will be hitting people up. It's been a while since I played. Need someone to hold my hand and show me the new stuff. Keep me from hurting myself lol. They ever fix the armor bug? That was the big thing the last time I was playing. 

Sergacuse
On 8/16/2018 at 5:29 PM, Dredge said:

Oh I will be hitting people up. It's been a while since I played. Need someone to hold my hand and show me the new stuff. Keep me from hurting myself lol. They ever fix the armor bug? That was the big thing the last time I was playing. 

It is fixed for the most part. Armor is extremely effective right now.

Kedzie

This game IS pretty addictive.  I have played nothing else since I got it a year ago.  O-o