Maverick V6

EFT Surivor Award

Maverick V6

EFT Survivor Award!

Survivor award2.png

I'd like to introduce to you our EFT Survivor Award:

We wanted to create an award that can be achieved at any duration of the games cycle. This award will not be easy to obtain and this is by design. EFT is a hardcore game after all and our awards will reflect that.  Beginning as of right now, members can begin submitting screenshots to this forum thread of their characters overall stat page to earn this award. Please only submit if you have managed to achieve the minimum requirements.  Also, anyone found to be earning this dishonestly or using photo editing to fudge their stats will not only be denied from achieving this award but also have all other earned EFT medals stripped from their possession.  

This award can be achieved at any point of the games cycle beginning with patch 0.9. But all of the following requirements must be met to earn this award:

1. Must have played for a minimum of 50 in raid hours
  2. Must have played at minimum 120 raids
  3. Must have a survival rate of 70% or more
  4. Must have minimum 275 kills
  5. Must be able to provide an unedited screen shot of your characters stats page with full in game name visible that matches your known =UWS= profile name. 

Example of submission:

MavSurvival.jpg

Happy hunting and good luck!

-Mav

**Award requirements can be adjusted at anytime per the discretion of the EFT staff**

• Like 1

Joehockey

Jesus...That survival rate. I'd have to stop getting so many run-throughs when farming specific items/tasks. Too many times I've got run-throughs because I rushed for a quick task item or task and didn't stay longer enough to get the survive xp. Just today I finally got  Delivery from the Past for Prapor done. Died a couple times trying to get the final part in the Factory complete. Then when I actually got it done and survived tonight, got hit with a Run-through. There really ought to be a system that calls it a survive regardless of how long you're in if you complete a task while in the raid.

Maverick V6
18 hours ago, Joehockey said:

I'd have to stop getting so many run-throughs when farming specific items/tasks.

Survival rate is not affected by run-throughs. They don't count for or against you. They are nullified. 

I guess you will just need to kill something 🙂 

Joehockey

Awesome! Glad my buddy was wrong about that then.