Sign in to follow this  
Oo-Nomad-oO

Back for Tarkov!

Oo-Nomad-oO

Hi guys, been a while, hope all is well. Been really struggling for time with my new job and hours being all over the place for a few months but now I finally have a normalised rota at work with set hours so I have a lot more time on my hands to play so hopefully catch up with you guys on TS very soon.

Also, can someone help me figure out where i'm going wrong, I haven't played since they added Interchange and I've been doing scav runs on customs and checked literally every extraction point and can't evac from any of them, is that a bug or have they changed extracts?

Maverick V6

Extract: Double tap "O" and a list of your extraction points will show up. Scav extractions vary and likely will differ than that of PMC extracts. Our call out maps has most if not all the extracts labeled. 

Need further help, come chat with us online.

Oo-Nomad-oO
1 hour ago, Maverick V6 said:

Extract: Double tap "O" and a list of your extraction points will show up. Scav extractions vary and likely will differ than that of PMC extracts. Our call out maps has most if not all the extracts labeled. 

Need further help, come chat with us online.

Yeah I eventually had taken a look at the maps and saw they had been updated and and then found an evac, thanks for that.