Zer0Wulf

Closed alpha : Round 2

Col-Squirrel

Speaking of the open beta, Gamescom is next week, new build will be shown off then, with a new map! This build is also 3 months newer then the alpha. 

ranchitup

I know there isn't really any new content other than some weapon balance changes, but what does everyone think right now about Alpha round 2?

iHumanstorm

Just played few rounds.

1. There is just too much stuff now. It is really hard to identify friend from foe.

2. The graphic is hellaa nasty though. I guess it is alpha but it is kinda noisy to my eyes.

3. Spotting will be something to get use to.

4. performance wise, it is a bit sluggish for me for an Alpha. Hopefully the Open beta will be much much better.

5. I  do enjoy the building mechanic of the game. Fortress build.

6. I can be a bush wookie now 😄   I can hide in among the trees and not get spotted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Trunkz Jr you want to use my account to test BF5? I got the beta but i won't be able to play that much.

Email me though. I don't read forum that much. I will check back later tomorrow.