Sign in to follow this  
Trunkz Jr

How many UFC Fans Here?

Trunkz Jr

Just wondering if we should make a sub section in the TV Area, I personally don't like getting spoiled (I'm only up to UFC 221) but would like to discuss UFC 2xx for example and for each Event we just make a topic for it so people can post about who they want to win, etc without the content going out and spoiling people.

Maybe we can even incorporate a betting type system on the forums with pretend cash (just for fun) so people make bets and see who wins the most.

@Captain @Community Admin @Community Leader @Game Admin @Legacy Member @Member @Trial @ Veteran Member

CA8OOS3

I am a fan but alas I do not have cable so never really watch the fights or anything... would be cool to get a watch party together sometime even if it’s online or something

Trunkz Jr
15 minutes ago, CA8OOS3 said:

I am a fan but alas I do not have cable so never really watch the fights or anything... would be cool to get a watch party together sometime even if it’s online or something

Who said I watch it on Cable or purchase the PPV events? 

giphy.gif

Once I get caught up would be nice to watch something like with people here like what we did with the Mayweather vs mcgregor

Brien
Posted (edited)

haven't missed one since 2006 and watch most side events of other orgs too. announcements for the rest of the year's fights makes this year one of the best for fans

Edited by Brien

HornyHornet

I record and watch almost every one. 

Shiva3333

You can watch almost everything on mma-core.com

Big fan here of all MMA stuff.

Bikes

They need to let me get in the ring i'll fuck some shit up

• Haha 1

Trunkz Jr
10 hours ago, Bikes said:

Buy SCUM and have MMA style fighting we can corner defenceless people and have you 1v1 them lol 

Brien
12 hours ago, Bikes said:

there is an mma org that does normal people vs normal people called rough n rowdy, like a teacher vs trash man type shit

bumpy

I started with UFC 1 and have never missed a show!!

HornyHornet

What do we think about Mighty Mouse losing? I do think he will have a rematch and win it back. Hes just that good!!

Trunkz Jr
2 hours ago, HornyHornet said:

What do we think about Mighty Mouse losing? I do think he will have a rematch and win it back. Hes just that good!!

You just spoiled me Hornet 😑 this is why I wanted to make these types of topics.