wetredneck

Community Game Night Game Selection

Community Game Night Game Selection  

44 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. which game would you like to see played on our next community game night?

• Planetside 2
    • Tabletop Simulator
    • Jackbox Game Collection
    • PUBG

wetredneck

hey everyone,

this is the second part of the polling process. this one is short, sweet and to the point. simply what game do you want to see played at the next community game night? drop a vote here and hop over to the first poll and cast your vote for how often you, personally, want to play in a community game night.

YchopperY

@Trial @Member @ Veteran Member @Legacy Member

Check out our potential games for the next game night!!! 

Let us know if there are other games you would like for us to host besides the games listed above 🙂 

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

I voted Planetside 2.

I think the Teamwork we can do all together in 1 Squad will be pretty fun, It's 20mb Download so get it before hand (if it wins),

can't go too wrong when Planetside 2 is Free To Download

• Like 2

Zer0Wulf

I think planetside 2 would be perfect for us, massive multiplayer, and free.

Frenchie

Planetside 2 for sure

rifledude

The only thing to keep in mind with Planetside is that some of us have existing characters that might not be on the server we choose to play, which would require us to create new characters.

Other than that it would be a great community game.

If we fill up a squad we can start a platoon with capacity of 48 players

Rin

Didn't we try jackbox and we had issues with stream delay so people could NOT do it right?

Sergacuse

I'm moving houses for the next week but if you make a Planetside event i'm down to die horribly multiple times!

drasik

I voted planetside 2 . Though I hope before the next game night, it gets posted what server it will be on and how to get there. 

Trunkz Jr
19 minutes ago, drasik said:

I voted planetside 2 . Though I hope before the next game night, it gets posted what server it will be on and how to get there. 

Yeah I have a character on some server but really could care less I'll make a new one and still wreck people. But yeah if we can figure what server the majority of the people here are on, people can play the game before the event if they wish to unlock some things.

PapaZilla

I voted Planetside 2 even though i never played it before down to try it out, probably die far too many times to count but thats fine, whats a little probable bodily mutilation between friends.

PopeCheese

Yeah I think planetside 2 is the best choice just because there aren't any limits to how many of us can truly play together, not just at the same time.

Mike Hawk

Planetside 2 is free and I have a load of things unlocked so win win 😄

M3NTL
On 8/4/2018 at 11:26 PM, wetredneck said:

hey everyone,

this is the second part of the polling process. this one is short, sweet and to the point. simply what game do you want to see played at the next community game night? drop a vote here and hop over to the first poll and cast your vote for how often you, personally, want to play in a community game night.

league of legends, its free to play and if we get enough teams of five we can sanction a tournament and the winners receive a special skin art for the win. or just team up and do flex draft.

AimlessMoto

Just downloaded Planetside 2. When's the game night!?

YchopperY

@wetredneck should we close this Poll? It seems like a landslide Planet Side 2.

wetredneck

yes its closing tonight. I'll update the events calendar posting for this saturday with all the new info.

wetredneck

planetside 2 is the winner! the game night itself has been moved to Saturday the 25th. just a heads up for everyone.

Zer0Wulf

Maybe start a poll to see which faction UWS should be? Also need an outfit created for UWS for clan tags. Not sure if you can have diff factions in the same outfit. But everyone will be split up depending on if we all want to play on one faction or against each other. Most people don't know the epic scale and size of the maps and that its always ongoing war. Quite a few details to still work out.

wetredneck

were gonna be playing the NC. an outfit is already being addressed as we speak. 

Trunkz Jr

Outfit is called United We Stand the tags are UWSG I believe it’s the same old outfit we had back from many years ago when we were named Stars and Stripes but Rifledude switched the name so older members might already be apart of it 

ranchitup

Can't seem to find the outfit on Emerald...I've tried UWSG, UWS, United We Stand, United We Stand Gaming....nothing shows up for some reason.

Zer0Wulf

I see it online, it has three members, I’ll probably have to create a new character again and grind ughhh. I’ll be on it nightly probably this week.

Squirrel is gonna yell at me for taking pics of my screens again 😂 

65239712-2A5C-477D-803D-B4D29E8D22B7.jpeg

Edited by Zer0Wulf

ranchitup

I can see it here as well: http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit-37556941520900523.php?tab=members

But in-game it says "No outfits found." I'm on NC Emerald with a new character and have searched literally every combination of United We Stand Gaming. I have no idea why I can't find it.