wetredneck

Community Game Night Hostings poll

Community Game Night Hostings poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. how often would you be willing to attend a community game night?

• once a week
    • bi-weekly
    • once a month
    • every other month

wetredneck

hey everyone, 

im making two polls to track everyone's thoughts. this one will be to see how frequently you guys want to have a community game night. right now i have them running every third Saturday of the month. the turnout for these events though has been very low so its time to switch it up and get feedback! just cast your vote here and head over to the other topic and drop a vote there for which game you would like to see at the august community game night.

Drizzit1aa

I was there for PS2, I actually bought the game for game night., but I couldn't get a hold of anyone to  join you guys (microphone quit working,). Even ran out and bought a headset from game stop, had a mini jack with stereo and mic on the same plug. Comp. doesn't have that type of jack. Boo. Set for the next one though.

Rin

I would say once every week we could do it. Its not mandatory show up but we could gather and play different games. I think planetside was fun we only need to control the comm chaos a bit as it was confusing with so many people talking over eachother.

• Like 1