HornyHornet

R6 siege game nights?

HornyHornet

r6invitational-1080-1518633567498_400w.jpg.7fcef48ad46d305963a0865a06827bc1.jpg

Who is interested If I start organizing game nights for R6 siege? 

I would like to start playing on casual to help people or even show me some new tricks. If we are good enough we could even start playing ranked together. 

Doesn't have to be serious just have some fun. 

If anyone wants to grab me im on teamspeak most nights or add me UWS.Hornet. 

@Member @Trial

• Like 1

Decimo

Definitely interested for casual. Ranked might be a bit of the challenge since there are three separate systems in ranked play for North America, Europe, and Asia.
Hoping this becomes a thing!

Trunkz Jr
10 minutes ago, Decimo said:

Definitely interested for casual. Ranked might be a bit of the challenge since there are three separate systems in ranked play for North America, Europe, and Asia.
Hoping this becomes a thing!

Yeah would love to see more Siege players active on this title, hard to find dedicated players on each night aside from Osu whore @l-RUSE-|

l-RUSE-|

yo what up its your osu whore ruse, coming at you live with another "LETS GET MORE ACTIVE SIEGE PLAYERS" video. Today were going to be looking at a prospective idea to have a rainbow six siege game night. Yeah yeah I know what youre thinking, whats so special about this attempt? We just got confirmation from the official RUSE OSU WHORE twitter saying that he is fully supportive of this idea and if needed will help throw something together. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME

• Like 1
  • Turned On 1

Joehockey

I'd be down if we had a set "Siege Night" that I could work my schedule around. Would give me a little incentive to actually sit down and re-learn the game. Haven't really played more than a few hours in a few seasons.

Decimo

Kinda wanted to expand on the fact that being able to participate with EU members will be monumentally harder for myself and possibly other NA members who are in college once school starts up again in the next month or so. I probably won't be able to get on till late PST time like 8pm or 9pm for example. That's early morning for those in the EU I believe. 

But we'll deal with these issues when the time comes I suppose. I can participate pretty much whenever for the time being.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

i got it re downloaded 

Trunkz Jr

@l-RUSE-| just jelly of your amazing osu ability 😋

• Haha 1

Com}{rade

I'd be up to if I could ever be on when you guys are. :feelsbadman:

HornyHornet

How do we feel about  the Friday the 10th August?

00:00 Friday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) 
20:00 Thursday, Eastern Time (ET)

I dont mind staying up after 12 if that makes it easier for everyone.

Joehockey

I could maybe make that work. Friday tends to be an as needed work day for me. 

Sovereign

Definitely down for some R6:Siege

SunderCats

I own it.  Never really got into it.  I would also be interested in some casual action!

hurricanegz

Hey guys let me know, I'm interested in finding people to play with! I have been on casual for so long but never really got to know people I could play with! 

Sceadufaex83

Ive played once!

PapaZilla

i would be down i would love to find more people to siege with

HenrySetaga

I could play but im NOOB at this game, Need some teaching.

HornyHornet

Well to get things started off, i will be on tonight at said time if anyone wants to come play.

ProphetBeal

I'm down for some Siege nights...Fridays do work better for me, however I usually end up starting around midnight EST.

Mr. Bunbury

I'd love to participate in some siege nights, though if we're doing it Friday, I most like won't be able to get on until around 12:30am-1:00am EST. However, I will be on later tonight around 1:00am EST once I get off of work

Starwarsguy1138
Posted (edited)

I wouldn't mind being a part of this. I just can't promise I will always be on R6S on the specified night.

Edit: I'm also still relatively new to the game and even on the nights I can play it won't be until at least 10 or 11 p.m. CST.

Edited by Starwarsguy1138
More info.

SgtSquirrel34

Count me in, although the half-way around the world type situation is kinda hard to mitigate.

BlackSwan

Hey guys, sorry I have been gone, Navy school and deployment. I'm back for a few weeks then I'm off again. But I'll be back full force in December. 

• Like 2

HornyHornet

If people can make it on the Friday the 10th August 00:00 Friday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) 20:00 Thursday, Eastern Time (ET) I will be looking to give out some medals.

eventbro.png.c2e49ec132c9e801efee59d30dfb5811.png 

Close to attending 5 events? Get the Bronze Event Participation award.

siegeExc.png.ee40905636a4efbaa129ad3ba2f25bd3.png

Good at R6 Siege? Prove it to win the Rainbow Six: Siege Excellence Medal

siegeCom.png.13afb10d9af8f900f887498685970874.png

Rainbow Six: Siege Commitment Medal Recognition of those members that are die-hard supporters of Rainbow Six: Siege 

Decimo

It seems like I'll be out of town during this, but I hope it ends up being very successful. I'll definitely try to join future Siege Nights if it becomes an ongoing thing.