Sign in to follow this  
raingod

UWS PUBG Custom Event

raingod

For those who are not aware, they now allow you to create your own custom matches on the test server.

This means we can run a UWS Event using the PUBG Test Server.

• Like 1

YchopperY

Nice!!!

@Larold

Trunkz Jr

So is this going to be like Battlefield  eventually where we have to rent a server from them? 

raingod

Ok, so they pushed this to the live server last night.   So now you can create your own matches, password protected too.

I can discuss with senior management about running a UWS Events, one where we can do duos or squads as well.  So it lets you do normal game, war mode and more.

Justwavy

Lets do a solo battle royal soon before it ends.

YchopperY

Do we know how long this feature will be available for? 

Trunkz Jr

I would say if people are interested we could do a War Mode, gather everyone together and do say 1v1 Tournament of say Boxing/Pan fight like we do in our Battlefield Tournaments, it gives us a chance to give away our new award: Event Champion (along with say a steam card) but only if we can get an X amount of people to show up, wouldn't be fair to give the award if only 6 appear.

Event_Champ2.png.7b96acec0c06f8118d26b6d

raingod
2 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

I would say if people are interested we could do a War Mode, gather everyone together and do say 1v1 Tournament of say Boxing/Pan fight like we do in our Battlefield Tournaments, it gives us a chance to give away our new award: Event Champion (along with say a steam card) but only if we can get an X amount of people to show up, wouldn't be fair to give the award if only 6 appear.

Event_Champ2.png.7b96acec0c06f8118d26b6d

So what is x number you looking for?   Also, I would suggest more prizes as well.  Can we discuss between me, @Trunkz Jr and @wetredneck

Trunkz Jr

Well they can do any type of event they want but for example 1v1 i host I would expect ar least a minimal of 8 and try for at least 16 as a good number, 24 would be very awesome, anything outside those (with the 1v1 events) would mean  some might have to play in an extra match, the plus side is the winners gain good experience to use in their next match.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

i want the medal when is the event ?