Joehockey

0.9 Discussuin

Joehockey

Have you guys seen anything about a potential launch window for 0.9? As far as I can tell these are just notes that BSG hopes to include in the next large update.

Maverick V6

Nothing has been officially announced. However, traditionally they will release the update between 1 day-1 month from release of the preliminary notes. I’d fully expect at minimum one smaller update prior to 0.9 that will focus on fixing fire rates being linked to FPS. Enjoy the wait 🙂  

**I am not clear if the fire rate being linked to FPS will be released in a smaller update before or after 0.9**

• Like 1

The Velvet Gentleman
9 hours ago, Joehockey said:

As far as I can tell these are just notes that BSG hopes to include in the next large update.

Their hopes for the patch were released by Nikita on Reddit a couple of months ago. These preliminary patch notes are going to be in the patch. In the past it's taken them anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks to drop a patch after their notes. This is supposed to be a doozy of a patch though, so we'll just have to wait and see. 

• Like 1

rustyneedle_uk

I am very much looking forward to it and many of our guys feel this is the patch that will fix the game to a decent point.

Joehockey

Awesome, thanks for the info guys! Still really new to EFT and wasn't sure how these things usually went.