Sign in to follow this  
CA8OOS3

RSI Launcher Issues

CA8OOS3

Maybe you all have had this issue or maybe not... regardless want to ask for ideas before making a thread on RSI website.

So on the live launcher RSI Launcher 1.0.1 - After installing and logging in and such I have an issue where I click install and it will start to download but then just says Install again.

Ive been having this is Issue since 3.1 and now that 3.2 is Live i figured it would be fixed...guess I was wrong.

What is wierd is the PTU RSI Launcher worked great and I was able to download 3.2 fine when it was up on PTU.

Any of you have this issue at all?

Preacher

I put the most recent Launcher in the star citizen channel. completely uninstall the old one and make sure there is no remnants left then install the launcher I posted. 

CA8OOS3

i finally got the game installed, im getting good playable FPS whereas most the time is 60 FPS!!!

• Like 1