wetredneck

Post Your Origin Names [UWS Tags Update]

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H

@Oo-Nomad-oO @Cogito Feel free to apply to the in game platoon and we'll get you setup with tags and also make finding other members a whole lot easier! I'll shoot you both invites on Origin.

Sgtpoliteness   
Sgtpoliteness

Origin ID is sgtpoliteness

Do I need to add the UWS?  I’ll need to change my origin name if so, UWST-sgtpoliteness is way too long. 

Also, I requested to be added to both platoons a few days ago. Does that go through when my trial is over?

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H

Hey @Sgtpoliteness, You've been accepted to the platoon so all you need to do is go back to the in game platoon menu in BF1 and hit represent platoon. That will give the tags so no need to wait till your a member. If you have any more questions or if you're having issues getting the tags I'll be on later this evening and can walk you through it. 

Sgtpoliteness   
Sgtpoliteness

Thanks!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us