rustyneedle_uk

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr

Pretty sweet, should be a fun dedicated zombie game 

Maverick V6

Not my cup of tea. 

Rin
Posted (edited)

Meh, Didn't see anything interesting here that would set it apart from other "similar" games.

Edited by Rin

Com}{rade
On 8/12/2018 at 2:45 AM, Rin said:

Meh, Didn't see anything interesting here that would set it apart from other "similar" games.

Which game? I don't see any multiplayer game on the market right now that has a great player controller, great survival elements and detailed weapon and animations like they're claiming to on this game. While I'm the first to be skeptical to hype (as this may never come out or straight fail), I just don't see any other similar games that are that good currently and worth investing time into. DayZ isn't looking the greatest to me and most of the other similar types are trash copy/pasta games that are already dead. The theme might be similar, but it's the actual mechanics of gameplay that seperate a good game and bad one. If they can do a survival zombie sandbox right, with actual real weather changes, real elements affecting your character, real detailed gun mechanics and animations and good player controller mechanics with a tough AI, I'd be all over this. 

I'm all for these type of games being made, sooner or later something actually GOOD and worth playing long term will come to fruition lol.

• Like 1

Rin
16 minutes ago, Com}{rade said:

Which game? I don't see any multiplayer game on the market right now that has a great player controller, great survival elements and detailed weapon and animations like they're claiming to on this game. While I'm the first to be skeptical to hype (as this may never come out or straight fail), I just don't see any other similar games that are that good currently and worth investing time into. DayZ isn't looking the greatest to me and most of the other similar types are trash copy/pasta games that are already dead. The theme might be similar, but it's the actual mechanics of gameplay that seperate a good game and bad one. If they can do a survival zombie sandbox right, with actual real weather changes, real elements affecting your character, real detailed gun mechanics and animations and good player controller mechanics with a tough AI, I'd be all over this. 

I'm all for these type of games being made, sooner or later something actually GOOD and worth playing long term will come to fruition lol.

True, Similar games to a degree is what i mean, It has elements (or promises them) from all over but it's all words we heard before, I do hope something good comes out sooner than later.
Even bohemia themselves are making games in Unreal Engine lately so you can understand how much hope they got in their own tech.

• Like 1

rustyneedle_uk