Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bllizzard91

Arma 3 Coop Zeus

2 posts in this topic

I had looked at the Zeus dlc for apex and found it interesting but i didnt know you could do zeus vs players like this. This is interesting. The guy sets up a mission for first part of the video. He opens it up for players on the server at 25:44.

Players start coming in at 33:25. You can see the players in action and how having zeus changes the dynamics because of how the AI will respond. A guy named Obsidian was in TS last night and offered us his test server. We can get on his Zeus mission server and test it out tonight. His mission is set in Tanoa and a little different from this one. But check it out and jump on ts tonight so we can do some coop missions on his server and see how it feels to play this stuff. You will need CBA_A3, ACE and ACEX mods installed.

1 person likes this

Another one from same guy...this stuff looks cool. I think one of the most important things is for the player playing as the curator to be balanced like this guy in the videos was, provide a challenge to the players but not be so hard that the players find it too difficult, but then again the players need to coordinate and strategize as well, just having good aim or run and gun shouldn't dictate win or loose in arma.

1 person likes this