Trunkz Jr

Teamspeak 5

Joehockey

I'm definitely intrigued... Hopefully, we'll see the finished product in the coming weeks once they finish the puzzle. 

Joehockey

I still like having forums but I definitely love the live aspect of discord and what looks like the style TS5 is going with. Much easier to navigate friends and games when you don't have to open a browser or anything like that.

Goose

Clan forums have been on the decline for years and years but they will never truly go away.  It looks like everyone is taking the discord approach because thats what most gamers gravitate to. 

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
On 2/12/2019 at 11:25 PM, Goose said:

Clan forums have been on the decline for years and years but they will never truly go away.  It looks like everyone is taking the discord approach because thats what most gamers gravitate to. 

This is why we are adding more benefits for people using the website, using teamspeak and being overall active in the community, which based on everything (which most of it will be automated) will give you the most active people in the community and the top ones will be your Member of the Month. 

So far we are at  7/12  pieces of the puzzle, next should come out shortly. 

TeamSpeak5_7-12_pieces.png

• Like 2

Mongoose_Chief

Idk if anyone else noticed but at the top of the chat part it says "Chat is Encrypted" which makes me wonder if they are trying to go the telegram route? 

Mongoose_Chief
On 2/19/2019 at 5:28 PM, MistDreamer said:

Well ts vioce channels have encryption already

I did not know that.

Celticbane

Glad they are upgrading it, long time coming.I use discord for a WoW guild im in, & it blows TS away in my opinion, I remember useing Roger wilco back in the day,im getting old lol...

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
20 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

I like the volume slider at the top (it’s on the white skin one, black one it’s mute) plus side it seems all our year and award icons etc can still be used so we won’t lose this aspect. 

So when is it coming out looks like a copy of discord ? I know we have a lot of people who may dislike discord HOWEVER most games official voice chat is discord. Any word on teamspeak plans to address that gap ? 

Edited by SAVAG3 GAM1NG