SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Division 2

Joehockey
On 9/15/2018 at 7:29 PM, SAVAG3 GAM1NG said:

i know i know what you saw in E3 maybe a little less worse case is what we are getting 

You've got to take stuff like an E3 demo with a grain of salt as well though. They can control how much stuff if spawning, they'll have the absolute best and most powerful machines they can get their hands on regardless of price, and everything is as perfect as they can make it before the big stage. So, I don't really look at E3 "downgrades" as all that disappointing in the long run so long as the game looks great. I've got a buddy that cries about crap like that all the time but he's still sitting at 1080p with a gtx 970. I'd understand complaining a bit more if you've got a delidded 8700k with sli 1080ti's but when you really sit down, and think about it. E3 demos and reveals are NOT final product so expect changes. Did Siege and The Division 1 get downgraded a bit from their E3 reveals and demos? Yeah absolutely, but I wouldn't really know as I never had the highest hardware to push the games to their max regardless. 

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
48 minutes ago, Joehockey said:

You've got to take stuff like an E3 demo with a grain of salt as well though. They can control how much stuff if spawning, they'll have the absolute best and most powerful machines they can get their hands on regardless of price, and everything is as perfect as they can make it before the big stage. So, I don't really look at E3 "downgrades" as all that disappointing in the long run so long as the game looks great. I've got a buddy that cries about crap like that all the time but he's still sitting at 1080p with a gtx 970. I'd understand complaining a bit more if you've got a delidded 8700k with sli 1080ti's but when you really sit down, and think about it. E3 demos and reveals are NOT final product so expect changes. Did Siege and The Division 1 get downgraded a bit from their E3 reveals and demos? Yeah absolutely, but I wouldn't really know as I never had the highest hardware to push the games to their max regardless. 

I know  siege  Gor a downgrade for sure along with the division however I don’t remember if they had a playable demo. Normally when they have playable demos you get what you get. They have had the same demo for  multiple  Events so I feel  pretty confident On their product. As far as   Optimization  The engine they use personally isn’t te Best. I messed around wirh some settings and I’m gettinr about 130 FPS on a 8700k with a 1080 ti water cooled. Compared to destiny which I’m gettinr mostly 165fps stable with most setting maxes out at 2k 

• Like 1