SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Division 2

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
Posted (edited)

Enjoy !

Edited by SAVAG3 GAM1NG
  • Like 1

Com}{rade

Interesting. Not sure how to feel about it, yet. The first game promised some really awesome stuff that we never got. The game got chopped and it took years to get it to a good place. Even with the scripted gameplay in this trailer, the visual and controller looks amazing, as we should expect from this engine. My biggest concern is getting Division ported to Division 2. My biggest gripe was not getting that open world feel. Large map where group of players were doing PvE stuff and doing storyline stuff, but also having other players who could be a threat nearby too. Instead we got a split of pve map and a small specified area DZ for pvp. I really hope it doesn't go that route again.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
Posted (edited)

Edited by SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Joehockey

I'm pumped. I wanted TD2 to go to a different city than NYC and didn't want it to be winter again. It looks a little bit like an upgraded reskin but, from my POV, that's ok for me though as the first plays so well. The specializations are a plus for me as it adds more progression in the end game after you reach lvl 30. Time will tell but I am super hyped for TD2.

• Like 1

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
Posted (edited)

Major changes man i am still in the air about looks like no healing skills. Time to kill has gone done a lot and to heal you need to be behind cover which is going to slow down the pvp a lot 

Edited by SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Joehockey

I don't know if TTK actually went down though. I'm betting they simply made sure that players had more powerful weaponry for the demo to interest more people than last time around. I like the healing info in reference to PvP as it slows it down a fair bit but the heal skills or lack there is as of right now, is a little concerning.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Time to kill is less man they said it. I’m on this like chicken on rice 

Jatt

don.t feel for it or u gonna end like 1

Joehockey

@SAVAG3 GAM1NG Did you happen to see or hear about a pre-order date? Really want to grab one of the upper-level bundles if they have a watch like last time.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
44 minutes ago, Jatt said:

don.t feel for it or u gonna end like 1

Bro I’m getting it man I’m a hardcore div fanboy i have almost 2000 hrs clocked on it now. @Joehockeynot yet bro I will keep you guys updated 

Joehockey

Right on brother. I'm pre-ordering the moment it goes live so I don't miss out on the physical goodies like last time

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
Posted (edited)

I will post updates as more informations comes along.  I will also post builds and meta changes as the game makes updates  

Edited by SAVAG3 GAM1NG
  • Thanks 1

Com}{rade
On 6/16/2018 at 3:39 PM, SAVAG3 GAM1NG said:

I will post updates as more informations comes along.  I will also post builds and meta changes as the game makes updates  

Keep us posted. I'd really love to know if this is going to be more open world with a mix of PvPvE, instead of what we got with D1.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2018 at 9:07 PM, Com}{rade said:

Keep us posted. I'd really love to know if this is going to be more open world with a mix of PvPvE, instead of what we got with D1.

As far as i know man the map in division 2 is 20% bigger. They have also released the shield program going atm so you do small task in division one that's going to carry to divison 2.

Watch this video to know everything on the division after e3  

Edited by SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Eraycer

Pretty hyped, I'm truly thinking that they just took a small team and kept going on with it in the background while they were fixing 1. When I first saw it I was a little worried that they were pushing some Wildlands stuff on it but the more I see the less I think that. I have the money just sitting by waiting. I do somewhat wish we could of kept our Chars from the first and just went to level 60 but thats not going to happen so I'll have to let them go. 

In doing this months shield keep in mind that underground is free for everyone during this week so that everyone can play this first sheild. Level 10 or higher, 10 missions and 10 hunter kills and the missions do not carry over from each Char but the other stuff does. So far the hunters show up every other phase on a single phase missing and one phase of a 3 phase mission. Switching leaders on each phase doe not seem to spawn them more like it used too. 

Trunkz Jr
On 6/21/2018 at 3:52 AM, SAVAG3 GAM1NG said:

As far as i know man the map in division 2 is 20% bigger. They have also released the shield program going atm so you do small task in division one that's going to carry to divison 2.

Watch this video to know everything on the division after e3  

Sounds like they are doing what Battlefield 1 has been doing

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
On 7/20/2018 at 8:20 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

Sounds like they are doing what Battlefield 1 has been doing

What has battle field done ? This started with  assassins creed origins  Maybe a little before that. All Ubisoft games have a monthly event and it’s worked a lot  increasing video games life expectancy .

Trunkz Jr

Well it was more playing BF1 to unlock some skins for BFV

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
5 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

Well it was more playing BF1 to unlock some skins for BFV

Yeah dude I think it’s a great  strategy  For these games to build hype. I know right now division 2 is the most request beta Ubisoft has anyone signing up for it 

Joehockey

Well, I'd also say that most shooterlooter style games NEED a beta. And I don't mean a few days or a week a month before release. I mean a few weeks a few months early and a few months a month early to make sure we as gamers have a chance to break their game/numbers/rng expectations.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
20 hours ago, Joehockey said:

Well, I'd also say that most shooterlooter style games NEED a beta. And I don't mean a few days or a week a month before release. I mean a few weeks a few months early and a few months a month early to make sure we as gamers have a chance to break their game/numbers/rng expectations.

They will fail at this man lol they alwahs do. I agree with you they should leave the game pvp and maybe a mission for a month. Then stress servers on a weekend 

• Like 1

drasik

just saw this hope it's not true.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
On 9/13/2018 at 1:28 PM, drasik said:

just saw this hope it's not true.

That video has nothing to do with division 2 has to do with division one how Xbox forced a downgrade for the ps4 “fake news “ like  donald would say. I fell for the click myself a few weeks back when I noticed the video myself 

• Like 1

drasik

thank goodness @SAVAG3 GAM1NG

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

i know i know what you saw in E3 maybe a little less worse case is what we are getting