Sign in to follow this  
Chamil

What's with these skids?

Chamil
Posted (edited)

At first I didn't mind, but after a while I've grown tired of it.

Either this clan has a few dickheads that don't fit here OR I do not belong.
Lately I've been getting more and more into it with some skids on teamspeak.

1: Nobody cares who you are, what you do or what you can do. Stop bragging and pretending you have a  status. You're a player like any of us and you need to shut it. 
2: People exploiting and yet BRAG about what they have but deny it coming from an unfair advantage, still being cocky about it. What is wrong with you fellows? 
3: skids that actually use you in-game in order to gain stuff themselves. "oh yeah bro I'll get rid of your insured item for you my man. They'll never find it in my backpack when I extract!'
Or purposely bait you
I don't really mind the last one that much considering I give out whatever I have to our clan members and a few clan members give me whatever they have aswell. 

But some of these people got me reconsidering. 

Edited by rustyneedle_uk
please dont swear on the forum.

Rin
2 hours ago, Chamil said:

Either this clan has a few dickheads that don't fit here OR I do not belong.
Lately I've been getting more and more into it with some skids on teamspeak.

1: Nobody cares who you are, what you do or what you can do. Stop bragging and pretending you have a  status. You're a player like any of us and you need to shut it. 
2: People exploiting and yet BRAG about what they have but deny it coming from an unfair advantage, still being cocky about it. What is wrong with you fellows? 
3: skids that actually use you in-game in order to gain stuff themselves. "oh yeah bro I'll get rid of your insured item for you my man. They'll never find it in my backpack when I extract!'
Or purposely bait you
I don't really mind the last one that much considering I give out whatever I have to our clan members and a few clan members give me whatever they have aswell. 

But some of these people got me reconsidering.

Is 1. a "My dad owns Microsoft" thing?

2. Report those people, They do not belong here if they are exploiting.

3. Same as above.

I mean i'm guessing you have some bad experiences with people playing the game, it's the type of game where personally i cannot play with everybody but while playing with a group i wont deny a new person to join us in. We try to filter out as much as possible people that do not fit with the communities mentality for stuff like exploits / cheats, Intentional team killers, Extremely bad / rude behavior you get the picture but still some mask their true colors until a certain point.

Our problems as sherpas / captains / admins is usually the lack of people reporting issues, If we do not hear about we cannot deal with it and we really want to hear about peoples issues in the community otherwise i don't think there is a way to fix and grow from these things.

I've sent you a private message come and talk to me.

@Sherpa  

• Like 1

rustyneedle_uk

The above response is pretty dead on. I myself try to play with as many of the new guys as possible. But as I am a captain they behave. I  and all my fellow staff members need people to report anti-social behaviour, cheating or hell anything you don't like about a situation. Click there name in ts report player, find a captain, admin, sherpa and report it TS or message one of us via TS or the website and if a warranted deal with it there and then. We add all reports or incidents to the player file giving us a clear picture of the individual which allows us to act accordingly. Better yet some recordings of this behaviour. A video speaks a thousand words and allows us to act quicker and more decisively as we have first-hand intel. But I stress all this can't happen if you and anyone are not reporting concerns to staff.

Personally coming onto a forum and ranting like this won't get you anywhere and certainly won't help fix the issues that your experience above. If anything It makes you appear in a negative light rather the people who you are angry at. Better to do as above and help fix the issues.

Also, are you getting your self around the group or sticking to a certain group as we have over 800 Player that are active or Tarkov alone. Maybe the people you're playing with aren't to your taste and you should get mixing with more people to find a group more to your to your liking and avoid the people you are on about above. (still reporting any issues along the way.) 

Please feel free to talk to me or any of the other sherpas/ staff member via TS or PM anytime. And hope you find a group of people that represent our communities ethos 

Phamous
Posted (edited)

I haven't really been playing much since I started a new full-time job and am adjusting, but the few matches that I have had were both fun and the members pretty cool. I gotta say its a bit hard finding a group of people to play with though because waiting in the "Looking For Group" doesnt do it and I feel awkward just joining a team's room and asking if I could join them. I'm down to play if you're interested, but like I said, I'm rusty. 10~ matches the past 2 weeks and all of them in Factory (my go to map).

As for people stealing items, a lot of time, dont expect to get your gear back when you die. Not because people are stealing your stuff, but its possible that after they hid it, other people have found it. I cant count how many times I've found hidden stashes and random gear 'hidden' in bushes as a Scav or even PMC. I mean they have no obligation to hide your stuff for you because that also exposes them to risk of dying themselves. Thats why whenever I die, I consider the gear I took with me lost. When you get that gear back, its a pleasant surprise, but you'll never be disappointed if you don't get it back.

As for exploits and glitching, I saw someone do it on stream and reported it up the hierarchy and instantly there was an investigation, so I'm quite satisfied with the clan's stance and swift response. Honestly, your best bet is to find 2-3 MAIN people to play with that you've had good raids with. While I don't mind playing with new people every day, I prefer a close-knit group of people that I'm familiar with. Good luck mate.

Edited by Phamous
  • Like 3