SecretSquirrel43

Battlefield UWS Clan Fight

Battlefield Clan Battle  

54 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What game would you prefer?

• Battlefield 1
    • Battlefield 4
  2. 2. What day would work best for you? (Vote for as many as applicable)

• Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

4F73RM47H
19 minutes ago, Minos said:

This

This Saturday works great for me and I'm definitely up for playing then.  I also don't care what BF, but if I had to pick a preference it'd be 4 because I think there is a much wider range of things to do on that game.  Still though, I couldn't care less what game is picked to play. 

The throwback event I think is something we should definitely do and going back to 1942 sounds great as well.  We did this a while ago on 1942: DC which was a first for me to play and it was a pretty damn fun time so I'd be up for going back to those old school games again,  

Dope, I'll be on Saturday but I'll be at work for the morning. 

On a related note about the throwback event because BC2 was just on sale for $5 it brought a lot of players back ----> yk7BQC_CT2A57RE7I9XxtG_SVfpaj9VDFcdc23gM

• Like 2

SkullCracker

I'm also down for some BF2, BF 2142, BC2. I say let's do all of them once a month or something.

• Like 2

SkullCracker

I'm pretty sure Postal will join in on a BC2 night. So that will add another person to this event.

Preacher
On 6/7/2018 at 5:57 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

I voted BF1, I think someone here rented a BF1 server so you could use that one? Biggest problem even tho I enjoy BF4 is that the BF players here usually have BF1 installed and maybe half might have BF4 installed.

I would think that 90% of BF1 players have BF4 as well with a large number of members having battlefield 4 and never bought BF1

• Like 2

Brien

I would be down. BF1 is fun but is like eating pbj's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Tashpeters

I'm down for this. Text me when and don't schedule it on one of my work weekends!!

HenrySetaga

I tryed to lounch BF4 from origin but it's always crashing before open but when using battlelog it's works but game without haff of sounds and some players invisible. Any advise for fixing it because it would suck on events if it's gonna be on BF4.

FOX_HOUND

sign me up in please inbox me when this is going to happen

discopanda

bf4 👌

The DOG

BF4 ATTACK HELI!!

latest?cb=20160413064252latest?cb=20160413064252latest?cb=20160413064252

Trunkz Jr
On 6/9/2018 at 6:16 AM, Tashpeters said:

I'm down for this. Text me when and don't schedule it on one of my work weekends!!

Where have you been we haven't seen you in forever @Tashpeters we figured you married a rich man and have been living in the UAE or something 😁

PopeCheese

Dang 50/50 on the votes. Who's going to ruin 22 innocent lives?

chileanjew
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, PopeCheese said:

Dang 50/50 on the votes. Who's going to ruin 22 innocent lives?

We could easily just have two time slots on Saturday for BF1/BF4.  OR alternate games every other Saturday.

Edited by chileanjew

PopeCheese
9 minutes ago, chileanjew said:

We could easily just have two time slots on Saturday for BF1/BF4.  OR alternate games every other Saturday.

No, this is the perfect opportunity for someone to step in and crush hopes and dreams, we have to let this happen

• Like 1

4F73RM47H

I'll be closing the vote on Thursday so there is still time to break the tie. 

I'd have to agree with @chileanjew though we could just alternate the games from week to week and hopefully get more attendance from that.  

• Like 1

YchopperY

I haven't voted yet... Time to break the tie 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Minos

So any plans on when we are gonna be doing this event?  And maybe we should designate two consecutive weekends, one for BF1, and one for BF4 since it was a tie.  

4F73RM47H

@Minos I figure we can get this going for Saturday, July 7th right after the community meeting. We'll say BF4 for that one and the following weekend we'll do a BF1 night. 

• Like 4

crumbs

@4F73RM47H I'd love to but I'm going to be at the river this weekend. I'm definitely down for the next one!

spriggan762

I only have BF on console.

BanJaxGav
Posted (edited)

Hi

Im new here but have alot of experience using Battlefield in a community that played large scale organised combat battles. That community was called 21st Century Warfare or  21CW unfortunately that community has wound down after many years but here is a flavour of what it was like 21CW 21st Century Warfare - Battle Days.  2 Armies, 32 v 32 , 12 hrs battles each week for 11 weeks usually. 

To have 32 v 32 you need to have a a large pool of players im talking at least 200 to ensure a consistent numbers over each battle, with subs and reinforcement coming in when numbers drop or when people need a break. 

It would be better to start smaller maybe 16 v 16 if possible and maybe make the battles last maybe 6 hours so it would suit alot more time zones and help keep the numbers consistent. 

You get something like that going on a regular basis you will attract more players and with more players you can grow it into the 32v32 eventually.

Edited by BanJaxGav

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us