Sign in to follow this  
NightWolf92

Looking to Upgrade to EOD - Need to transfer items

NightWolf92
Posted (edited)

I am hoping to upgrade to EOD Tonight. I need to transfer some items... If anyone reliable is willing to help me and trade the items back on the new account we can work out compensation for your time.

The easiest way to transfer the items would be to run Factory with a factory key. If anyone has one and is interested, please let me know. I'll most likely sell all my gear and move the icase/ammo case and split the money with whomever helps me. Please let me know I am looking to do this in about 3 hours. 

Edit: completed. Much appreciated to Rook (IGN RookMe) for helping complete it with 0 deaths!

Edited by NightWolf92