Com}{rade

R6: Siege Recruitment Topic

11 posts in this topic

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1321917-*-SAS-*-Stars-and-Stripes-RECRUITING-(Est-2003)?s=216c65135355bbf1fb0268646b19e4ec

Please help keep our R6 recruitment topic on the front page. I'd like to relieve Trunkz from having to bump the topic all the time. He's johnny on the spot with it anytime I check, but he's also doing loads of other recruitment topics too so it would be nice if R6 guys could assist.

If it's already on the front page, don't bump it. 

Appreciate any help! ^_^

I'll bookmark it and try to remember to check it daily 

Holy cow thats an old thread.  Perhaps we should make a brand new one.

1 hour ago, VertigoElation said:

Holy cow thats an old thread.  Perhaps we should make a brand new one.

xD Why would you want to make a new thread? When you see our thread looking down the main list, what stands out compared to others? It has 12 pages, over 3k views and 114 replies. That stands out big time and shows we've been around R6 for a long time compared to these other tiny threads. It's a good thing!:)

2 people like this

I also try to reply to LFG posts that people make in the recruitment section

Another great way to recruit is for our guys to wear the SAS_   tag in-game, over half of our Siege Members do not wear the tag..

16 hours ago, TactiTaco said:

Another great way to recruit is for our guys to wear the SAS_   tag in-game, over half of our Siege Members do not wear the tag..

That's true, but from some discussion I've had with the folks that don't wear the tags it's usually cause of a character limit in Uplay. 

On 12/7/2016 at 8:53 AM, ProphetBeal said:

That's true, but from some discussion I've had with the folks that don't wear the tags it's usually cause of a character limit in Uplay. 

Yea, I had to change my name a little bit to accommodate for the SAST

Lets start making sure that we bump recruitment threads and try to get more members in to Siege

I kinda lost track of that thread, but I'll start posting again

Thoughts on making a new one that is just UWS related? Also maybe I will do a little contest, there would be a prize for the member the recruited the most new players for Siege.