Sign in to follow this  
Bobinater

Bobinater has submitted a Ban Dispute

Bobinater

Bobinater has made a request for ban dispute, detailed below:

In Game Name: Griffin/Bobinater
GUID: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52345774 | SteamID3: [U:1:104691548] | SteamID64: 76561198064957276 | Teamspeak: CEtnt84+PPV/Jh0RiRXkx6ZIBdE=
Reason for Ban: "Cheating/Use of Exploits" however I believe it was given in error.
Admin Name: Assuming you know who did it: I have no idea.
What Server:: Teamspeak
Ban Length:: Perm
Date/Time of Ban (For log checking purposes):: I have no idea, but for the sake of this I shall put in today's date; 5/31/2018
Your account of what occurred:: Well, I opened up Teamspeak to come and play some EFT and I have the message "You are banned permanently. Reason: "Cheating/Use of Exploits"".
Proof::
In Game Name: Griffin/Bobinater

SkullCracker

I'd suggest reading this as you were banned for glitching. The proof was brought to Mavs attention and it shows what you were doing.

After being able to review your supportive documentation, I'd like to mention that Bobinator has had his membership revoked and permissions to our TeamSpeak barred. This clearly is a violation of our code of conduct and this type of behavior (use of cheats/exploits) is not tolerated. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention with the appropriate supporting materials. We wish you the best!

-Mav

Please see below a small excerpt from our EFT Code of Conduct:

Cheating and Exploits

As a member of =UWS= you have agreed to abide by our guidelines and rules. One of these rules clearly states our community's policy in regards to glitches, cheats, and the use of exploits. We have zero tolerance for members that wish to cheat outright, and those caught will likely receive a permanent ban.  In regards to Escape from Tarkov, we all know that this game is in early development. We understand that the game is not finished. Bugs, glitches, and exploits will be found. We understand that the path of least resistance is alluring when it presents itself and that many members of the gaming public will utilize these exploits to make the game easier. The Battle State Games developers have announced that they will not punish those using these exploits as the game is still in active development. They don't find use of these exploits problematic because in the long run it helps them identify flaws in the game that need to be addressed. =UWS= is different. Our community is meant to be mature and fair when it comes to gaming. It is a privilege, not a right to be a part of =UWS=. We expect guests and members alike to play with a certain decorum. Thus, the following is hereby not approved by =UWS= in the current state of EFT:  

1. Utilizing any method that allows you to use your weapon without risk of loss in-game

2. Performing actions that allow you to have unlimited SCAV runs without proper cooldown

3. Utilizing any method to make yourself invincible

4. Duplicating in-game items

5. Glitching yourself into areas of the map that make you unkillable

6. Glitching yourself into areas of the map that allow for power leveling soft skills 

7. Altering game files in any way shape or form

8. The use of any macro that gives you a distinct advantage over other players

These are the current main exploits that =UWS= disapproves of. All of these are deliberate choices made by the player with full knowledge that it gives him or her an unfair advantage. Anyone caught using these exploits with evidence will be disciplined. Members/guests will be barred from all =UWS= services which will include a ban from the community and loss of access to our TeamSpeak server. Depending on the severity and the circumstances we may elect other means of disciplinary action. Above all, we have zero tolerance - be forewarned. If banned you are welcomed to dispute your ban on our website. Understand that the ban dispute process is viewable not only by =UWS= staff/members but by the public as well. We are not obligated to review your decisions for your ban if you are found to be guilty; yet, we will always follow up if a ban dispute is made. Thank you for being a honorable member/guest of =UWS=!

SkullCracker
https://i.imgur.com/SQN1zV3.jpg Pistol in his hands
https://i.imgur.com/cfPUZbM.jpg Pistol not on his body
https://i.imgur.com/CEmo756.jpg Bobinater was my only PvP kill this raid
https://i.imgur.com/6KwLz7d.png Dogtag with date and time

Maverick V6

As it seems there are a few entities that are fearful that Bobinater did not have an appropriate follow-up with regards to his ban appeal I will state again my thoughts as seen above in a copied post of mine that was reposted by SkullCracker. 

On 5/30/2018 an individual outside of our gaming community confided with myself his concerns that you were using weapon glitching exploits. He knowingly had an understanding that our community has a zero tolerance for use of cheats and some in game Exploits. This knowledge encouraged him to come to an =UWS= staff member in hopes that we would stay true to our word with trying to keep our community fair and honest with regards to gaming. We clearly list the in game exploits within EFT that our community does not approve of publicly so that anyone can view it whether a member of our community or not. I will once again copy our statement about use of cheats/hacks/and in game exploits found in EFT at the end of this post.  We encourage members and guests alike to hold our members accountable of their actions and we hope they will report to appropriate staff members if they believe a member of our community is not being faithful to our code of conduct and rule structure. 

In any event, this individual (Veelers) on 5/30/2018 at 15:07 killed you in an online match. He was able to provide us a series of pictures that I found to have enough evidence to move forward with disciplinary action.  As a result you were banned from our community and all of our services. 

At the time of this complaint, the use of weapon glitches was running rampant within the entire EFT community. Although we did not have video evidence of this encounter, I felt that the picture evidence was more than enough to take action.  It is clear that Veelers killed you. He/she was able to obtain your dog tags without any obvious interference.  Veelers was able to loot your dog tag but was unable to loot your weapon. I understand that it is possible that veelers could have altered his photos to try and prove that you were glitching when in actuality you were not. Yet, I do not see any signs of the images being doctored. Also, your use of weapon is very curious. A PB suppressed pistol with a drum mag was (at the time) the most used weapon glitched in the game and it would be very...very unlikely that you were using this weapon (with no armor and no other items) honestly.  Could your weapon have been bugged and unable to be looted...possibly, but again very unlikely. I've been playing the game for almost 2 years now and I follow it very closely. I knew what was trending within Tarkov at the time of this report and it would be very uncommon that this would be a result of a bugged item when you analyze everything else seen in the evidence. 

There is just too many things within the pictures provided that paints the picture that you were glitching your weapon. Thus, I banned you and your ban is permanent. I wish you the best. 

-Mav.

Cheating and Exploits

As a member of =UWS= you have agreed to abide by our guidelines and rules. One of these rules clearly states our community's policy in regards to glitches, cheats, and the use of exploits. We have zero tolerance for members that wish to cheat outright, and those caught will likely receive a permanent ban.  In regards to Escape from Tarkov, we all know that this game is in early development. We understand that the game is not finished. Bugs, glitches, and exploits will be found. We understand that the path of least resistance is alluring when it presents itself and that many members of the gaming public will utilize these exploits to make the game easier. The Battle State Games developers have announced that they will not punish those using these exploits as the game is still in active development. They don't find use of these exploits problematic because in the long run it helps them identify flaws in the game that need to be addressed. =UWS= is different. Our community is meant to be mature and fair when it comes to gaming. It is a privilege, not a right to be a part of =UWS=. We expect guests and members alike to play with a certain decorum. Thus, the following is hereby not approved by =UWS= in the current state of EFT:  

1. Utilizing any method that allows you to use your weapon without risk of loss in-game

2. Performing actions that allow you to have unlimited SCAV runs without proper cooldown

3. Utilizing any method to make yourself invincible

4. Duplicating in-game items

5. Glitching yourself into areas of the map that make you unkillable

6. Glitching yourself into areas of the map that allow for power leveling soft skills 

7. Altering game files in any way shape or form

8. The use of any macro that gives you a distinct advantage over other players

These are the current main exploits that =UWS= disapproves of. All of these are deliberate choices made by the player with full knowledge that it gives him or her an unfair advantage. Anyone caught using these exploits with evidence will be disciplined. Members/guests will be barred from all =UWS= services which will include a ban from the community and loss of access to our TeamSpeak server. Depending on the severity and the circumstances we may elect other means of disciplinary action. Above all, we have zero tolerance - be forewarned. If banned you are welcomed to dispute your ban on our website. Understand that the ban dispute process is viewable not only by =UWS= staff/members but by the public as well. We are not obligated to review your decisions for your ban if you are found to be guilty; yet, we will always follow up if a ban dispute is made. Thank you for being a honorable member/guest of =UWS=!