dunns_in_famous

Where to get 3m (white) body armour easy.

dunns_in_famous

hey guys so I have had a hell of a time looking for these 3m body armours and I finally found where to grab easy and care free rather then loosing all of your stuff running factory over and over again. here is the link let me know if its is not working.  I plan on making a youtube channel with some of my own videos for tutorials and how too' s.  These are the ones you need for the skier quest as far as the toz shotguns you can buy at lvl 1 prapor or go on a mission and find them but much more common then the 3m white body armour. hope this helps everyone and thanks to whoever shared this video was great help haha. keep it up..

Joehockey

How rarely does that spawn there? Would be nice to guarantee two quick pickups considering I'm nearly out of time on that quest.

dunns_in_famous
10 minutes ago, Joehockey said:

How rarely does that spawn there? Would be nice to guarantee two quick pickups considering I'm nearly out of time on that quest.

I got it twice in a row one scav run then 1 pmc run it was there both times

• Like 1

Joehockey

Man I just spent about 4hrs trying to get those last two 3M armors and let me tell you. I could not get two for the life of me. Seriously, I think I had the furthest spawn every time I got in or I was experiencing major spawn delay tonight. My last run, I spawned in right as close as possible to IDEA. Ran in finally got a 3M. Noticed that I had yet to hear any gunfire. Proceeded to spend about 10 min in the underground (still learning the map so the underground is safest lol) and found  5 scav bodies, and 2 fully kitted players. Went in as a hatchling, walked out with a modded 74N, a modded AKM, Kiver, Fort Armor, AVSS, more meds than I know what to do with, my first pair of comtacs and an MBSS that held a 2nd Fort Armor. And that's about all I got for 4.5 hours of the same map over and over and over. 

It was rough. But thanks for the info on the 3m armor. I had been trying to get them just by killing scavs but then seem to never have them or have something better.

Phamous

I got my quest done via killing Scavs in Factory. Spent like three raids looking and found 'em quick. Thanks for the info though, definite help for newer players.

dunns_in_famous
11 hours ago, Joehockey said:

Man I just spent about 4hrs trying to get those last two 3M armors and let me tell you. I could not get two for the life of me. Seriously, I think I had the furthest spawn every time I got in or I was experiencing major spawn delay tonight. My last run, I spawned in right as close as possible to IDEA. Ran in finally got a 3M. Noticed that I had yet to hear any gunfire. Proceeded to spend about 10 min in the underground (still learning the map so the underground is safest lol) and found  5 scav bodies, and 2 fully kitted players. Went in as a hatchling, walked out with a modded 74N, a modded AKM, Kiver, Fort Armor, AVSS, more meds than I know what to do with, my first pair of comtacs and an MBSS that held a 2nd Fort Armor. And that's about all I got for 4.5 hours of the same map over and over and over. 

It was rough. But thanks for the info on the 3m armor. I had been trying to get them just by killing scavs but then seem to never have them or have something better.

Shitty so I take it you didn't get to finish quest? 

I am wondering if it spawns in at a certain time and there is 1 a day (tarcov time) and that's why you had issues joining too late because I find them there almost everytime I end up in that area..... I'll do some research and try figure out the deal so I can offer more accurate info on it save ppl the troubles if it's not there all the time. Thanks for feedback.

And interchange is an amazing looting map. When your low on shit best map to go to. 

Add me on tarcov uws-dunnsfamous

• Like 1

dunns_in_famous
27 minutes ago, Phamous said:

I got my quest done via killing Scavs in Factory. Spent like three raids looking and found 'em quick. Thanks for the info though, definite help for newer players.

Yeah for some reason I had a he'll of a time trying to find on factory. I wonder if everyone's loot system is different as to where people actually get items. Cause for instance I get all my gas analyzers on factory but none of my buddies ever come across then there.

Joehockey
7 hours ago, Phamous said:

Jesus, I spent around 20 minutes dying in Factory for my first experience in EFT. Turns out that's a bad place for EFT noobs explore lol. Had some pretty good times on Customs so far though. Still haven't moved on to woods or shoreline yet.

Phamous
25 minutes ago, Joehockey said:

Jesus, I spent around 20 minutes dying in Factory for my first experience in EFT. Turns out that's a bad place for EFT noobs explore lol. Had some pretty good times on Customs so far though. Still haven't moved on to woods or shoreline yet.

Well thing is back when I first got this game my computer could only run Factory and Woods. Customs was barely stable and shoreline was a joke. I did about 1.5k raids within three months when I got the game and Factory accounted for 95% of those since I hate Woods and never played it. That kinda worked for me because it threw my into nonstop action and gun fights after learning the map through offline running.

Joehockey
2 minutes ago, Phamous said:

Well thing is back when I first got this game my computer could only run Factory and Woods. Customs was barely stable and shoreline was a joke. I did about 1.5k raids within three months when I got the game and Factory accounted for 95% of those since I hate Woods and never played it. That kinda worked for me because it threw my into nonstop action and gun fights after learning the map through offline running.

Holy shit... And here I am sitting at something like 7hrs in-game and scared of Factory lmao