Sign in to follow this  
Excal1bur

Spawns

Excal1bur

so as bsg has announced in there patches prior 0.9 or on patch 0.9 : Spawn selection will be removed to ensure randomness and avoid possibility of close spawning. Also level design will be tweaked for that. what is everyone's thoughts on this.

myself personally im justing wishing they get it right, or it will give cheaters a larger advantage.

The Velvet Gentleman

I used the spawn selection for maybe the first few days of the patch. The only reason I see it being useful is for the filth of the earth, waste of ammo, should-go-back-to-playing-cod-and-fortnite hatchling scumbags. Maybe if you wanted to get to a quest objective faster in customs it's nice but you have to traverse the entire map anyway to escape. It's a pointless feature for real players. 

Phamous

Most people barely even use the maps, if ever. Its kind of nice for newer players to learn Extracts and Spawn locations but they can find all that info online anyway. Aside from Customs its basically pointless.

Com}{rade

I'm with @The Velvet Gentleman on this one. I haven't touched it much at all, as it's a waste of time/space for me. So you spawn closer to where your objective is, you still have to extract on the opposite side. And typically, it's just used by cancerous hatchlings to spawn somewhere that they can then rush to quicker.

I'm all for random.

Rin

Yep, I agree with @Com}{rade too.

It was good for running tasks but as there is less and less need for doing hatchet runs it shouldn't be a problem being random.

As long as they dont break spawning with your teammates or fuck you over spawning enemies with you or next to you.