Joehockey

UWS-Bripeca is the real MVP

Joehockey   
Joehockey

I just need to say that my first day playing with UWS was one of the most fun and tense days of gaming that I have had in a very long time. And the reason for that would be Bripeca. He took me under his wing for my first games of EFT (literally all I had played was offline at that point) and taught me how to appreciate the game. We played for a few hours, had a few wins, killed tons of player and scavs, and just had a good ass time. Huge respect to Bripeca for the knowledge and guidance!

Joehockey

• Thanks 1

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

Glad you had a great time @Joehockey.  Welcome to our community!!

Thanks @Bripeca

Bripeca   
Bripeca

Im so glad I could help you appreciate the game Joe!, looking forward to play with you again @Joehockey!

Best regards,

Bripeca

• Like 1