Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Possible Siege Event

Siege Event ~ Possible Tournament (getting rough numbers)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in playing in a community comp?

Ghost   
Ghost

possible event just trying to get a grasp on numbers

Vex   
Vex

I'd probably show up; I'd lose but it'd be fun haha

frankieg92   
frankieg92

i would be intrested in an event got any idea on what you looking for ie min players event layout etc and if you get the numbers you need maybe @wetredneck @Trunkz Jr @Com}{rade would be able to help you out with possible prizes (we could give RB6 Seige Excellence medal) for the winner.

wetredneck   
wetredneck

Pm me for help with prizes if you get serious. Well see what we can't work out.

• Like 1

ProphetBeal   
ProphetBeal

I'm in...so long as i remember to add it to my calendar, these days I tend to forget anything not on my calendar 

• Like 1

Ghost   
Ghost

Will do @wetredneck and im hoping we can get 20 players bc then it would be far more interesting teams wise and we could make a real comp out of it with multiple matches taking place but atm just trying to get a grasp of the numbers to see if it is worth planning fully.

wetredneck   
wetredneck

Also to spice it up, draw teams randomly. Everyone knows if you play with the same guys repeatedly you get in a rhythm, show your true skills by playing with strangers. Just like a bracket system.

Ghost   
Ghost

yeah thats a good idea, we can try mix/balance the teams as much as possible to make it interesting and fair.

• Like 1

PonySlaystation   
PonySlaystation

Sounds like a pretty cool idea! I would be nice if people got time for it. :) Also a good way to play with more people from the clan. 

Ghost   
Ghost

once we have at least ten people who voted yes to playing we will plan in more detail but really would be better if we could get 20 to make it a real event.