Sign in to follow this  
Sergacuse

I will not be active

Sergacuse   
Sergacuse

Hey all,

Due to an error currently happening with my account. (Back end server response 1000) I am unable to play for the foreseeable future. I have submitted a ticket and am on the path to fixing it however I will not be active within the EFT community until it is fixed.

Regards,

Cheeki Breeki,

Sergei

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6
10 hours ago, Sergacuse said:

Hey all,

Due to an error currently happening with my account. (Back end server response 1000) I am unable to play for the foreseeable future. I have submitted a ticket and am on the path to fixing it however I will not be active within the EFT community until it is fixed.

Regards,

Cheeki Breeki,

Sergei

BSG is aware and is in process of fixing it. 

“We are aware that some users have an 1000 Backend error. We have already found the cause of what is happening and are working on its elimination. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.”

Maverick V6   
Maverick V6

The issue that caused the error of 1000 Backend Error, is fixed. All user profiles that were affected by this error will be wiped.