Sign in to follow this  
Thomas

King

Thomas   
Thomas
Ingame Name: King
GUID: If requested um........ ts id i would rather not post public. Will be if requested
Ban Reason:  Talk to much
Admin Name: Assuming you know who did it: Velvet gentleman
What Server: tarkov teamspeak
Ban Length:  <04:20:41> "Velvet Gentleman" pokes you: come back tomorrow. people are trying to play the game and relax
Date/Time of Ban (For log checking purposes): <04:20:41
Your account of what occurred: King

I deserved my ban. No excuse. I would rather be banned then have people mad at me..

Sorry for being rude my behavior was uncharacteristic. Dealing with a lot but it does not to  affect others. I don't want to be where I am not wanted.

I will leave sooner before being trolled regardless of the intent.   Lesson learned

HornyHornet   
HornyHornet

If you have learnt your lession then that's all we ask. Just consider other people are playing games when you join teamspeak. Allot of talking can be quite off putting. 

It is always healthy to take a break and relax. Go chill for a few days. 

We will see you when you return.