Sign in to follow this  
Rack

Bad Module Info Error

Rack

All drivers, and hardware up to date running an i7 6700k, 16 G RAM, 1080 ti , all liquid cooled. While playing PUBG game crashes 2-3x per game with "Bad module info error " any ideas to fix it ?

raingod

Have you tried verifying your game files via steam?  Go to the library, right click on the game, PUBG, then select "local files" tab and you should see it as a button.

Other than that not sure what to do.  Mine did the same when first started playing, then eventually after some PUBG patches it stopped so it has to do with their code and use of system libraries.

SkullCracker

It's a PUBG issue but will suggest these things. One, do what Raingod said about verifying your game files. Two, uninstall it and make sure no traces of the game are left behind. Once reinstalled go and verify game files. If those things don't work all I can say is wait for Butthole to fix the game. 

Good luck.

Rin
On 5/10/2018 at 6:05 AM, Rack said:

All drivers, and hardware up to date running an i7 6700k, 16 G RAM, 1080 ti , all liquid cooled. While playing PUBG game crashes 2-3x per game with "Bad module info error " any ideas to fix it ?

Let me assume, Windows 10 right?

Disable gaming mode in windows. Google it if you don't know how to. Do a restart after that and try again. Let us know.

SkullCracker
Posted (edited)

This is a known issue that Butthole must fix. You read the post someone made here, it dates back to January of this year. The game has its issues and I even deal with them. My problem is playing in FP. When I jump out of the plane the character doesn't move forward. It's a straight shot down, nothing fixes it. Thing is this doesn't happen in 3rd person. All I can say is try all that we've mentioned but wouldn't expect much of a change.  Butthole must fix their game and quit worrying about crates and skins for the weapons.

Edited by SkullCracker