chileanjew

Let’s try out Operations.

chileanjew   
chileanjew

I know we usually do Conquest.  But we’ve been pretty active in our BF1 group and I feel like we could at least try this out.  I personally used to only play Operations before I joined up with UWS and really enjoyed it.  We’ve been having around a dozen players every night this past week and it could be pretty entertaining if we’d all be teamed up.  Let me know your thoughts. 

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H

We've done this before and I've always really enjoyed it so it's a yes from me. At least 1 or 2 a night would satisfy my need. Getting a little bit burned out on Conquest so something new interests me. Playing BF4 has been a very good change of pace as well. 

• Like 1

chileanjew   
chileanjew

Sweet! Yeah I’m definitely also down for BF4 in the mix too.  Just need to get in to the habit of actively switching from Assault to Engi if there’s vehicles and vice versa if there aren’t things that need to be blown up lol.  Cool. 

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43

Haven't personally played much operations at all, but I'm down to give it a go. It seems to be more competitive and teamwork driven and I think we can have some real fun with it.

• Like 1

Brien   
Brien

nope

Gamerbeau   
Gamerbeau

I logged in today to create a forum post for this very reason. You have my vote. And we could all play on the same team as well. Really show these blueberries what a dedicated team can do. 

Teddi   
Teddi

Im currently downloading BF1 again because I havent played it in close to a year so i wanna try it out again, I was wondering if you guys are still doing these and if so, may I join you?

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43

@Teddi While operations are more of a rare occurrence that we will play if there are people asking for it, you will find people everyday playing mostly conquest. Feel free to join anytime, we would love to have you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PopeCheese   
PopeCheese

Personally I greatly dislike operations. If you get a bad team you end up sitting and fighting in the same spot for over an hour, which to me really isn't fun. Some games are more even and thus more varied, but I don't see the point in flipping that coin when you can get what is basically the same experience but not potentially have to get crapped on at the same two points for an hour straight.

Gamerbeau   
Gamerbeau

What I like most is we can start our own from scratch and all be on the same team. You get 8-10 of us, good players, and it all the blueberries will just be fodder while we advance and carry our team. We all know what that's like. We do it most matches any ways. 

chileanjew   
chileanjew
21 hours ago, Gamerbeau said:

What I like most is we can start our own from scratch and all be on the same team. You get 8-10 of us, good players, and it all the blueberries will just be fodder while we advance and carry our team. We all know what that's like. We do it most matches any ways. 

Pretty much this.  It's almost a guarantee that we'll win within the three Battalions.  When we tried a few operation games last week we actually swept all through to the end Sector in the first battalion.  It's more control from our clan perspective compared to Conquest since it'll always be 2-3 points to capture in a sector, instead of the entire map for Conquest where more often than not it'll be an endless circle lol.  

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us