dasake

Money Guide on Shoreline

dasake
Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone, I'm Known as Dasake on the teamspeak chat, And I mainly play EFT, and for those who regularly play with me knows me for Playing only Shoreline and Woods.

I'd like to present to everyone a money making guide for you people who struggle, or just those who wants to make some money, a quick, easy and efficient guide on the shoreline map. 

The method itself is pretty simple, but there are some requirements, so lets start off with those.

Requirements:

West wing key: 216,220, 221 OR 218.

key spawn locations

Now with the requirements out of the way lets dive into the method itself.

Gear requirements: Container, Sling, Shoreline map in your container.

Yeah, you read that right, you only need your container and a sling. 

The Method: 

So once you have chosen Shoreline, you choose the time which is closest to Nighttime (or nightime if its currently anything between 20:00-06:00) We do this because this is when there is almost nobody playing on that tick, and its so dark that being spotted before reaching the resort is extremely rare.

Now this is where the map comes into it: You Spawn Village side

The reason we spawn on the village side is because thats the spawn Side closest to the West Wing.

I have Spawned, What do i do now?

Run too the resort like your life depends on it. heres a map: Shoreline Map

I'm at the West wing at the resort, what now?

Before you keep reading, keep in mind that by default, your goal is to rush to the most valuable items that takes the least ammount of space, and you secure them in your container, thats why you head to 220, before any other room.

Okay, now you enter the second floor and you start by Unlocking Room 220

Here is some photos of the room itself:5aef07ee5aeb0_tarkov220.jpg.00e1d7d8eec5a31ea5b79923bc605723.jpg

5aef086d45af2_220crateandmisc.png.b03169332698fb27f6b44b835dc07e4e.png

Looted 220? Great! lets head over and unlock 216.

For 216 I Advice all players who cannot buy IFAKS or Morphines, to grab them.

Here is Some Photos of 216:

5aef09c09fcf4_216m4misc.png.eda31e830c02957d80b1a34a0e9b6c69.png

5aef09494225a_tarkov216.jpg.84ce84ed51bb058e1a44d7ea91976fa2.jpg

And after looting these 2 rooms, your container and sling should be fu... no you say? Somebody already looted it, or some crates were empty? Well fear not! Just head over and unlock room 221 OR 218 both keys cover this Area

Here is some photos of the Rooms:

ROOM 221: 

5aef0ae59e3ee_221tarkovwest.png.d6b57d8914ca722aa728613b5b1ed1f4.png

5aef0aee450d6_tarkov221westmedsandmisc.png.01aa0d74465d2979c1c9d14d73612f43.png

Room 218:

5aef0b3cf1bcf_218lockers.png.b836378718d83b23671ef96b8006c790.png

5aef0b0838c4a_218weaponcrate.png.7c61632fa350fc369199effe82471a8a.png

5aef0b404a049_rsass218spawn.png.a85340a333337be868fb178cc7985305.png

Once you've filled up your container and sling, perhaps even a weapon or two on your character, you simply jump off the balcony on the second floor, and you head over to check if rock passage too see if it is open, if there is no smoke coming from there, head over to road to customs.

Note: I highly advice exiting the same way you came after you jump down from the second floor.

Usefull links:

Loot price List

Key spawn Locations

And some words from me:

All 3 keys are not required, but adviced. You can do this just fine with 2 of the 3 keys, or just the 220 key alone.

Going Solo is highly adviced, but you can at best go as a duo. else profit will be lowered too much.

This my first time ever creating a guide, so i hope it was not too difficult or messy, for questions feel free too hit me up on the teamspeak server, you will usualy find me in either "solo raids, team 16, or in a duo with dharkshyde on the locked channels"

- Dasake

Edited by dasake
  • Thanks 1

Hellvor

My plans have been foiled!

Great post, this is what ive been doing mainly since resort has been added... by far the best and most lucrative way to farm.

DawnofApollo

I've been doing this for about a week with just 220 and 216 and it's sooooo easy it feels like stealing. Walk in with a hatchet and a sling, walk out with 150-200k 

The Velvet Gentleman

I've tried to farm these areas but I always get distracted by gun fights (because I bring guns to gun fights) and end up loaded with gear before I can loot anything. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

dasake
48 minutes ago, The Velvet Gentleman said:

I've tried to farm these areas but I always get distracted by gun fights (because I bring guns to gun fights) and end up loaded with gear before I can loot anything. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

The main thing about this farming method is that by bringing only your sling and gamma(or alpha), the risk is reduced too 0 while the reward is pretty big, even if you die during the raid. essentialy with only your sling and gamma your mentality is pretty much "get in, and get the best loot asap" while fully knowing that there is a significant chance at being killed, but then again since more than 50% of your loot is in your gamma (or alpha) losing whatever you had in your sling is just insignificant. 

look at like this:

the sling is 1800 no point 2 insure it.

you can die 10x times with no loot (i die maybe once or twice every 10 raids before i hit resort) 

means u lost 18000 roubles from dying 10 times.

1 successfull raid when exfilling gives you a profit of around 150k-400k depending on the loot

1 raid when being killed after a room or two gives a profit of 50k-150k  depending on the loot

basically just managing to hit the first room you have made a huge profit. 

so your mindset should just be too hit the west wing and hit one of the rooms, before you die. 

DawnofApollo

Velvet, never bring a weapon and just avoid any violence. Engage only when necessary, and a lot of the time i find a loaded weapon in the cases and then you feel a little more secure. 

• Thanks 1

The Velvet Gentleman

I should have put a "/s" after my post. I wish this game had some DayZ style zipcuffs so I could make every hatchling drink bleach and die a slow, painful death. But that's just my opinion. I prefer playing the game where it shines the brightest and that means losing gear every now and then.

• Like 2

DawnofApollo

Feel free to pour bleach down my throat if you kill me. I'll have 100k in my Gamma;)

Dharksyde
Posted (edited)

At least I got a mention in the guide. Not like I did anything... :P:P I agree, to an extent, that hatchling loot runs are somewhat lame.  I will do them when I am dirt poor, which I seldom am lately.  Or when Dasake cries for me to join him :pepe:.  I would rather loot dead players that rooms any day!  Great guide though @dasake!  Well written, to bad you don't do more maps to write some guides on... :pfftch:

Edited by Dharksyde
  • Haha 1

Thomas

Dassake the king of shoreline..