Sign in to follow this  
Larold

D&D Fridays

Larold

I need a roster for D&D on Fridays, I'm looking to start in about a month on Friday nights at 8pm EST. We have a few campaigns to choose from and I will let the players decide. I'll edit this post with the list of available campaigns when I get it.

Please respond here if you are interested.

DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU CAN NOT ATTEND ON A WEEKLY BASIS.

Gamerbeau

I'm interested. 

Vex

Interested, per our previous conversation Larold

CA8OOS3

Interested depending on who the DM is gonna be...will have to find my character sheet i had

Larold
8 hours ago, CA8OOS3 said:

Interested depending on who the DM is gonna be...will have to find my character sheet i had

So far I was planning on taking the responsibilities of DM myself

Mistelled

I'd be down

SunderCats

Hey everyone. I'm a little late to the party but thought I would say Hi.  I'm interested in table top gaming as well.  Although I'm not sure I'm par for a D&D session.  5 e.d. been hitting me rough lately and i'm a bit burnt out.  But if anyone wants to throw down on some Sci Fi titles at some point in the future please keep me in mind!

CI2UCIFIEI2

Hey don't know if i can apply for this but I have always been interested in D&D but sadly in my small town not a lot of people play it that I personally know of and was wondering if I could join in, I would be literally the noobish of noobs as I have never played it before but I get the rough idea of it as I have watched almost 1000+ hours of D&D campaigns so I get the jist. :) message me if im allowed.

wetredneck

we're having a couple difficulties getting this Friday game going. would any of you guys be able to play on a Saturday evening instead?

wetredneck

were getting ready to start a new game. anyone still interested please drop a line here or message me.

• Like 1