Sign in to follow this  
ThisisKanyeWest

TS3 Screen Name issues

ThisisKanyeWest

Hey everyone, new here! So I went to the TS3 and it turns out 'ThisisKanyeWest' is not allowed? Can I get an exception or authorization, or do I have to change it up?

Com}{rade

What exactly occurred? There's nothing in your name that wouldn't be allowed. Can you explain what happened in teamspeak?

Vex
3 hours ago, Com}{rade said:

What exactly occurred? There's nothing in your name that wouldn't be allowed. Can you explain what happened in teamspeak?

Trunkz, Mist and I witnessed it. It appears too be because his name contains "Isis". At least that's the running theory. Past that, i don't know what has been done to resolve the issue. 

ThisisKanyeWest
6 hours ago, Com}{rade said:

Apparently my name has "ISIS" in it. I understand there is a filter in place. Can we move past this, remove 'isis' from the filter and deal with the offenders on a case by case basis?

• Like 1

SkullCracker

Stupid filters. I'd rather handle things and not some filter, my thought on things.

SkullCracker
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Com}{rade said:

He was kicked and stated he isn't allowed on this TS. I even questioned what he did last night, or should I say didn't do, now I know what it was......silly crap.

Edited by SkullCracker

Vex

@MistDreamer Any ideas? Just want to get him in TS as soon as possible 

ThisisKanyeWest

I think @Roxor was trying to get some wiggle room here so I can join. Still no luck. Can't wait to join you folks!

ThisisKanyeWest

Hey all I think we got it all situated. Thank you all for chiming in and making sure this got handled. GREAT first impressions. 

See you in Tarkov you cheeki breekis 

• Like 2

HornyHornet

Just to confirm, you have gained access to teamspeak now?