Sign in to follow this  
Seehinky

Recently Returned

Seehinky

Hi, So i was a recruit for about two months at the beginning of the year, and had to step away from gaming for a while due to school/work. Was just wondering what i needed to do to get my TS permissions and possible continue my recruitment.

thanks in advance for answering my question.

rustyneedle_uk

Hi my friend, just log on to be and some will give you talk permissions. 

If you are a trial or member then you need to link your ts to your online profile on here. There is a how to post on here but am on my phone. I'll be on us in 20 min and I or admin can talk you through the process.

See you soon

Seehinky
Posted (edited)

Ok I have already done the tie in through my uws profile. Just been sitting in the Newcomers Lobby  waiting for someone to hop in. But i think because i am listed as MIA i didn't get permissions when i tied it to my account.

Edited by Seehinky