Vex

UWS Tanoa Server Bugs and Issues

Vex

Give your feedback here in regards to any bugs. glitches or errors you have encountered in the Tanoa server. Every piece helps to provide a better experience for everyone! 

Please provide pictures/videos if possible! 

Known Issues:

• Territory, whenever you upgrade; the markers for the territory range do not update, you must disable and enable them in XM8. 
  • Light from flashlight and flares penetrates through wooden(have not tested other mats) player built structures too much
  • Trade post west of "roadhouse" needs more lighting
  • Player logged out then logged back in and body was still in the car when logged in (Vehicle from mission)
  • Cannot purchase Defib at trader (Error code number 3) 
  • AI are spawning Hostile to one another; causing a bloody firefight between the NPCs...Only one may survive. May the best AI win... (this really needs fixed)

Bugs?:

• Mission AI count not decreasing with amount of AI killed.

Vex

Images of light penetration

14FDC93412369C15D287D012A381D24496D71650 

AEA440F697C9F2A28D6454C58DE92265EEDB8F2B

Weapon sticks through wall, no light insidey

B58F9F2F0B268D9C57E345581D384E5626994A9D

Rin
Posted (edited)

Those are Model issues you cannot really rectify those. Light leak related.

Infistar has a feature to push people (or knock out or even kill. The options are there) that try to wallglitch (If they do not belong to the base), So that should remove the weapon penetrating through walls and all kinds of wall glitching

also code 3 on trader script is "Item doesn't exist in CfgExileArsenal", Someone forgot to include the defib name in it or has it commented out.

Edited by Rin

Vex
14 hours ago, Rin said:

Infistar has a feature to push people (or knock out or even kill. The options are there) that try to wallglitch (If they do not belong to the base), So that should remove the weapon penetrating through walls and all kinds of wall glitching

also code 3 on trader script is "Item doesn't exist in CfgExileArsenal", Someone forgot to include the defib name in it or has it commented out.

Thanks for the help rin!

raingod
17 hours ago, Rin said:

Yes, I believe I set to kick if they attempt to wall  glitch.

The Velvet Gentleman

I braked going 80 in my Golf and both front wheels exploded. The tires are way too flimsy.

Auto run allows you to ignore terrain and sprint up mountains. 

Vex
42 minutes ago, The Velvet Gentleman said:

I braked going 80 in my Golf and both front wheels exploded. The tires are way too flimsy.

Auto run allows you to ignore terrain and sprint up mountains. 

Ah realism...lol; kidding kidding. Ive never had tired blow out ha. Not sure why that is.

Auto run allows you to sprint up mountains in every exile server ive ever been on. I think it may just be an Exile-ism. Ill look into it

The Velvet Gentleman

It happened again. This time with no brakes and at 120. I looked like I hit something invisible in the road. 

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2018_05.07_-_22_27_27_47.png

The Velvet Gentleman

And again. It's a good thing I packed 3 duct tapes in the trunk...

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2018_05.07_-_22_33_18_27.png

The Velvet Gentleman

And again. At 20 km/h.... Out of tape. 

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2018_05.07_-_22_36_19_32.png

The Velvet Gentleman

The max level mission Offroad Steal spawned an "elite" squad of unarmed men in their underwear with helmets. They died like cowards. 

ArmA 3 Screenshot 2018.05.08 - 00.31.03.10.png

• Like 1

Vex
10 hours ago, The Velvet Gentleman said:

The max level mission Offroad Steal spawned an "elite" squad of unarmed men in their underwear with helmets. They died like cowards. 

Probably the funniest thing ive seen all day..lol

The Velvet Gentleman

I've talk to some of the people who are playing regularly. @NadesNBlades has far more respect than I do (but he doesn't have a kickass base) and he said that it's fairly common to see naked men, sometimes alone and sometimes with a few geared soldiers. 

The Velvet Gentleman

Me and Mav tested russian roulette. 

The first round spawned me in the corner for some reason. 

corner.jpg

The second round had mav floating but at least we were both near the table. 

floaT.jpg

Other than that it functioned as intended. I'd like to see higher stakes. 

The Velvet Gentleman

I finally liberated my first Hunter and got it stuck while on my way to glorious Touchbuttland with a massive haul of prefab concrete. No problem though, I'll just bring my ural over and break out the tow rope. I haven't tested them in any other conditions, but I don't know why you would tow something that wasn't stuck... I'll test one a vehicle that's not stuck next. 

It exploded when I tried to attach. 

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2018_05.09_-_11_27_04_28.png

The Velvet Gentleman

Things tested today and results:

Built a helipad and landed a little bird on it. Put the helo in the virtual garage and spawned it back on the helipad. Success. I'll try it again after restart. 

Towed various vehicles. I got it to work if the vehicle was not stuck. The two times I tried with the vehicle stuck resulted in explosions. 

Enemy counters are indeed off (not just updating slowly). 

Drizzit1aa

My first time getting in and I was stuck in the ground and couldn't move, took about 3 minutes before I was kicked off the server.

The Velvet Gentleman

Several times enemies have either spawned in dead or hostile to each other. Sometimes I would hear distant gunshots and show up to a firefight, and sometimes just a pile of dudes. 

I only killed one lone sniper here. 

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2018_05.09_-_14_58_34_43.png

Drizzit1aa

Not sure how much control you have over this game but saw some item hovering above the floor and the town I was in had a church, the bell wasn't directional. it was only in my right speaker no matter where which direction I was looking. Sprint could be a bit faster too, a lot of feet clomping for as slow as it is.

Vex

Thank you for the feed back guys! I know it's buggy as all hell right now. @The Velvet Gentleman @Drizzit1aa

The Velvet Gentleman

The enemies are spawning in hostile to each other at almost every mission. What I thought was dead men spawning is people being mowed down. 

Vex
6 minutes ago, The Velvet Gentleman said:

The enemies are spawning in hostile to each other at almost every mission. What I thought was dead men spawning is people being mowed down. 

Added to the issues. Me and Rain should be meeting this weekend too cover the ongoing issues

@raingod

raingod

the list is piling up!  This is going to be a second job. 

The Velvet Gentleman

Here's a fun one. Helicopters drain fuel when not in use. At least the M900 does. 

Vex
31 minutes ago, The Velvet Gentleman said:

Here's a fun one. Helicopters drain fuel when not in use. At least the M900 does. 

As in like; when it's totally off?