Wolfesscythe

Ready or Not?

Wolfesscythe

Idk, looks pretty promising. 

Snow

The problem is that they have released pretty much nothing about the game besides a far-fetched list of game play mechanics. If it brings everything that they promise, it will be 10x better than R6

Red.Dot

Interesting. I would enjoy this. I loved the first seat game ever made. Siege was actually a disappointment to me, although I play it a lot. 

Trunkz Jr

I remember playing Swat 2 it was pretty fun, I hope they stick to a more realistic co-op with smart AI and then do PVP second. 

The Velvet Gentleman

I'm looking forward to it. I imagine it's more of a SWAT 4 game though. One of the greatest PC games ever made. 

• Like 1

J. Doberman

I hope it will be a great game but I would compare it to SWAT 4 more than Rainbow Six. Looks promising, though.

Com}{rade

It's been a game I've been patiently waiting for. Siege is fun, but it's not what I wanted in a tactical shooter. Their goal for ready or not, and the mechanics they're implementing, is exactly what I've been wanting. I hope they will achieve it, because it has the possibility of being something really great.

Another game I'm looking forward to is Insurgency Sandstorm. Look that up as well. Has the potential to be absolutely amazing with the direction they're going.

• Like 1

SkullCracker
Posted (edited)

SWAT 4 is one hell of a game. This game, I hope it's good and not another pile of crap game.

Edited by SkullCracker

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
On 4/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

I remember playing Swat 2 it was pretty fun, I hope they stick to a more realistic co-op with smart AI and then do PVP second. 

That used to be one of my fav games growing up. How you would get points for shouting the subject with a pistol vs killing them.