Baxter William Johnson

UWS Gaming Giveaway Bananza!

Baxter William Johnson   
Baxter William Johnson

alright ladies and gents, 

you've heard it announced, you've seen the polls, and now its time to.... play a game!

were gonna be doing a completely clean giveaway to you guys the members. we wouldnt be here if it wasnt for you so now its time for us to help you out! lots of prizes, big time deals and no sweat at all.

so heres the break down.

only a couple rules first:

1. Everyone gets (1) ticket. there is no way to up your odds, put in the hard work, earn your free ticket, and your golden. do not ask to purchase more than one cuz there isnt a way to do so.

2. Minimum time required here as a member will be 2 months. ( must have signed up as a member at or prior to March. this helps keep this an honest raffle. no fake accounts can be made to help your chances.

3. Join our steam group. this is very simple and easy. just go to the link provided and click join. its that simple.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/uwsgamingcommunity

So here's how this works:

I'm going to give you a couple hoops to jump through to see how much your paying attention. Simple questions for you to answer and then, once their right, you'll get your free ticket. sounds simple right? That's cause it is!

There will be (2) rounds of questions. each round will have (5) questions each 

The answers to all the questions can be found through any part of our website. you just  have to dig a little. warm up them brain cells. once you've completed both sets of questions your set. Your name is on the list of completed people and you just sit back and relax till drawing day. your Private Messages will be answered within 24 - 36 hours of receiving your PM so please be patient. there will be hundreds of you guys and only one of me. 

In order to receive your first set of questions, you must send me a private message with this riddle attached;

"as i went to saint Ives i met a man with seven wives, seven wives each with seven sacks, seven sacks with seven cats, seven cats with seven kittens. kittens, cats, sacks, and wives, how many people and things were going to saint Ives?"

just send in that riddle with an answer and we can get you on your way to having a chance at one of our fabulous prizes!

speaking of prizes here they are:

1. Complete core upgrade kit; new cpu, ram, and board. (this is the only item we will allow substitutions on. if your willing to pay the difference in price, you can upgrade/switch out to a different bundle) https://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.3468062

hardware-upgrade.jpg

2. Nitro Concepts S300 Stealth Gaming Chair: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEZX6EW2160&ignorebbr=1

nitro_concepts_s300_multiple_thumb800.pn

3: Corsair Keyboard + Mouse, & Custom UWS Gaming Desk Mat: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816063&ignorebbr=1

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816040&ignorebbr=1

(mat link not available ASAP since its custom made)

Corsair-Lapdog-800x420.jpg

4. Winners choice of 3 games from our donated list of games

5. Second winners choice of 3 games from our donated list of games

6. Last winners choice of 3 games from our donated list of games 

good luck to everyone!

• Like 2
  • Turned On 1

Baxter William Johnson   
Baxter William Johnson

this giveaway will have a closing date of May 8th 2018 so get on it!

M0710NM4N   
M0710NM4N

That's awesome... thanks UWS and good luck to everyone. I know my 10 yr old aging system is frothing at the mouth over the "core upgrade" and my back is frothing over the idea of replacing this highly comfortable chair with that sweet looking "ergonomic chair".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

VyillEmbrace   
VyillEmbrace

Die Hard :)

• Like 2

wetredneck   
wetredneck

With a vengeance haha

• Haha 1

Dharksyde   
Dharksyde

Let's do this!!!!  Nice riddle too!

kRunkbOt   
kRunkbOt

I joined March 4th. Can I enter? @wetredneck

wetredneck   
wetredneck

Yes you can. March is the cutoff.

Baxter William Johnson   
Baxter William Johnson

alright guys, thats all she wrote! all questions are finished. no more answers will be accepted past this point. if you still have pending questions be sure to take your best shot becuase this is your last ditch effort. good luck! thanks to everyone that participated!

so the drawing itself will be completed on Friday night 5/11/18 at 2200 hours (10pm) EST roughly. This event will be live streamed through the community twitch so be sure to drop by and say hey! cant wait to see everyone and announce our winners!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CA8OOS3   
CA8OOS3

Oooo I hope I win!!!

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr
1 hour ago, CA8OOS3 said:

Oooo I hope I win!!!

you already won something before! :59b87bb152acc_EmojiSmiley-33copy:

Drizzit1aa   
Drizzit1aa
Posted (edited)

I wait in jittery anticipation ,,, what's a twich? Image result for animated old man

Edited by Drizzit1aa
bone headedness

CA8OOS3   
CA8OOS3
7 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

you already won something before! :59b87bb152acc_EmojiSmiley-33copy:

So...that is not in the rules... I need that chair!!!

YchopperY   
YchopperY
44 minutes ago, CA8OOS3 said:

So...that is not in the rules... I need that chair!!!

Sorry Caboose but I'm going to win that chair. :P

raingod   
raingod

@Baxter William Johnson so when is the draw for the prizes?

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43
22 hours ago, Baxter William Johnson said:

so the drawing itself will be completed on Friday night 5/11/18 at 2200 hours (10pm) EST roughly. This event will be live streamed through the community twitch so be sure to drop by and say hey! cant wait to see everyone and announce our winners!

@raingod

CA8OOS3   
CA8OOS3

@raingod it said 5/11 at 10pm EST

live on twitch 

raingod   
raingod

Didn't see it...thanks

frankieg92   
frankieg92

will the draw details be posted on the fourms as i wont be able to attend the livestream due to the time for me and having work the next day

Drizzit1aa   
Drizzit1aa

@frankieg92 lets hope so, sat. is a 3AM wake up for me, early bed on fri.

rustyneedle_uk   
rustyneedle_uk

05:00 Saturday for UK people

PopeCheese   
PopeCheese

Is the "48 hours to claim" started yet? Certainly not rushing anyone, but I didn't see a thread created or an email/PM go out yet just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

jprice13b   
jprice13b

I'm wondering the same thing I haven't gotten a email yet either 

Col-Squirrel   
Col-Squirrel

I'm sure they're coming soon, don't worry, we will get our prizes XD