PonySlaystation

Stun grenades gives me a false sense of security.

PonySlaystation   
PonySlaystation

Hey guys and girls!

I have been trying to get better with stun grenades to make sure that rooms are "safe" when I rush them, but time after time I just end up rushing a room with enemies you seems pretty unaffected by the blast. After testing with a buddy of mine, it seemed to me that the effective radius is pretty small and the effect can be countered just by facing away from the grenade. Now I have stopped using stuns since I feel that they do more harm to me by giving me a false sense of security than they help me. 

Do you guys have the same experience as me? Or how do you use stun grenades effectivly?  

ProphetBeal   
ProphetBeal

If/When I use stuns I'll usually throw 2 or 3.  1 closer and 1 further into the room. Usually people turn away  from the first stun and will turn back to get hit by the 2nd. 

Snow   
Snow

To be honest, stuns will always be a gamble, and in my opinion are just not worth it because they are inconsistent and so easily countered 

BangshotN   
BangshotN

I completely understand what you are saying. I always find myself in situations like this as well, stuns are just an addition to your character and very rarely they are usefull. I wouldn't rely on them when rushing rooms because like snow said, most of the time they are countered. 

PonySlaystation   
PonySlaystation

Thanks for the replies! I am happy to see that it is not just me who has mixed experience with the stuns. I guess i will try to get better with claymore placement and use of smoke grenades instead. :)