raingod

UWS Tanoa Exile Mission (Now Live!)

raingod

Hi everyone

I guess we are embarking on another journey to have our own UWS Exile server.

We now have our live server: 104.192.227.186:2302

For those who have Arma3 Apex,  I would like anyone who is willing to log on my development server and review and provide suggestion on what we should change for this mission.

To participate, you need to do the following;

1) Ensure you have Arma 3 Apex

2) Install A3Launcher, this will be used to ensure you have the mods installed and up-to-date to play on the server.  You don't really need to use this, if you know how to install and enable the mods via the Arma3 launcher.

3) Using  A3Launcher,  click on "Mods" menu and perform a search for

a) "Exile"  and  click the "Exile 1.0.4" mod then click on subscribe button to download

4) Not sure if you can find our server in A3Launcher, if you want to try to find it, use "[UWS]" as filter name, in Arma, 3, you can find it in the under "Internet" search.

Notes, since this is still work in progress:

• Battleye is current not on, I need to write all the rules necessary to prevent false positives.  I will do this on my own machine, not the live server until such time I iron this out.
  • I will continue to fix the old Exad mods to work with Exile 1.0.4 along with other fixes
  • If you find the missions too difficult, let me know and will continue to tweak them.

Thanks

Rain

• Like 2

raingod

Current Changes: as of April 19th 2018:

• Added Zombies
  • Increase amount of pop tabs you may store in your locker; from 10K to 250K
  • Adjusted the cost to purchase each level of territory for base camps
  • Adjusted radius size for each level of territory for base camp.s
  • Like 2

Trunkz Jr

@Member  @Legacy Member @Trial

Seems pretty much, anyone else have any ideas?

SinisterVirtue

I have Arma 3, but not Apex. 

jimb045

I would be down to try it out. I haven't played much arma 3 mainly dayz but yeah here in the next couple days ill jump on!

• Like 1

k.pand3mic

i have arma 3 and all dlc.

• Like 1

SkullCracker
2 minutes ago, k.pand3mic said:

i have arma 3 and all dlc.

We'll be playing a lot of ARMA here real soon. So stay tuned if you enjoy the game.

• Turned On 1

dragonslayer0531

I'd be down to play, but gonna wait until next Steam Sale until I get Arma3 and Apex.

• Like 1

Donkey

Fuck yes! I just reinstalled my Arma 3 the other day cause i got hyped by a video in youtube about a new DayZ mod.

• Like 1

SkullCracker
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dragonslayer0531 said:

I'd be down to play, but gonna wait until next Steam Sale until I get Arma3 and Apex.

I might do a giveaway for those who are serious about playing and have been part of UWS for awhile. All I can say is stay tuned and will make a post about this very soon. So you could actually win APEX and or ARMA 3 for free. I'll get with Trunkz and Comrade and discuss things before moving forward with this.

We'll see how this will go down, so just pay attention and watch for the post on the giveaway.

Edited by SkullCracker
  • Like 3

Bison

I've got Apex and just got back into playing Arma 3, would definitely give it a shot.

• Like 1

TopparWear

I have been playing on a Exile server the last few days. Yes, please! :)

• Like 1

dragonslayer0531
9 hours ago, SkullCracker said:

I might do a giveaway for those who are serious about playing and have been part of UWS for awhile. All I can say is stay tuned and will make a post about this very soon. So you could actually win APEX and or ARMA 3 for free. I'll get with Trunkz and Comrade and discuss things before moving forward with this.

We'll see how this will go down, so just pay attention and watch for the post on the giveaway.

My hero :in-love:

• Like 1

Filleh

an exile server.. cool i will rly try the server

• Like 2

undeaddemon956

Some mod  suggestions

- Enhanced Movement

- Ryan zombies with RZinfection for exile

- Walking zombies as well as running zombies, Also if you can disable zombies attacking vehicles it's very annoying to have to guard your locked vehicle 24/7

Will add more to the list if i think of anything.

Trunkz Jr

We'll have to put the zombies to a vote seem to like it some not I personally enjoyed the zombies in the towns gives it a more pve element and then the AI missions for the pve/pvp. I agree with @undeaddemon956 the zombies smackin my car was annoying not sure if it's fixable or not. We also need some ideas for shop prices, values, etc hopefully will have the server up in 1-3 days we are just testing it out on Raingods server so we don't waste server rental days on just testing, tho you can join his server and help test. 

Donkey

I tried entering the IP of the sever via direct connect but no server is showing.

Filleh
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Donkey said:

I tried entering the IP of the sever via direct connect but no server is showing.

Try see if the was a space before the ip and also check so that the port is correct, it should be 2302

Edited by Filleh

M0710NM4N

Is this PVE or PVP?

Lum22x

I've never played either game.  However, I am way down to get them and play with you dudes!  Please let me know when they go on sale from steam or whatever! 

Vex
9 hours ago, HarryNutz said:

Is this PVE or PVP?

Both!

Vex
8 minutes ago, Lum22x said:

I've never played either game.  However, I am way down to get them and play with you dudes!  Please let me know when they go on sale from steam or whatever! 

I would recommend just adding it to your wish list and you will get notified if it goes on sale.

Lum22x
Just now, Vex said:

I would recommend just adding it to your wish list and you will get notified if it goes on sale.

Thanks man!  I wasn't aware of the notifications!

MasterReach

ooohhh an Exile server. Time for me to get back to playing arma 3 now.

raingod

Its going to take me some time to complete as many of the mods are not being updated anymore and I am trying to get them to work in the new Exile version 1.0.4.