Sign in to follow this  
Donkey

Whats the deal?

Donkey

Bought a starter pack a year ago and there's really nothing i can do. I just fly randomly in space. I mean do i have to invest more money to enjoy this game? I honestly feel like i got scammed. Worst than No man's sky.

TripleFrequency

The game is in development. By buying a ship you are supporting development. I would say at this point that if your motivation is anything beyond that, you may find yourself disappointed.

That being said, I feel there is a good amount you can do, even now. There are planets to land on, quite a few ships in game, small missions, etc. I haven't been keeping up with development a ton, so someone like @Preacher could likely chime in to add more.

Trunkz Jr

I think eventually it will be a good game. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/297310/Pro_Wrestling_X/

I bought into this game before it went on Steam as I loved those N64 games be it No Mercy and Revenge, but I'm sure it will be a very long long time before something gets released that will make it really enjoyable but I had to show my support for the game.