Sign in to follow this  
Macca

SAS Takistan server is live

Macca   
Macca

Thanks to AMOK we have a SAS Exile sever on the map Takistan. It is still work in progress with just the pricing on some items still being worked on and some balancing to be finished 

Search using A3Launcher 

Server Name: [SAS] Exile | Takistan|Garage|CUP|ZCP Missions|100k

Server IP: 149.202.94.201:2422

Join us on Teamspeak for more info on the server and i really hope you guys will join to help boost the population. We already have a few non SAS regulars and we hope you guys can give feedback to make the server better

• Like 1

Horny-Hornet   
Horny-Hornet

We also have another server. On the tanoa map. 

• Like 1

SkullCracker   
SkullCracker
7 hours ago, Hornet said:

We also have another server. On the tanoa map. 

Tanoa - USA..Chicago

Takistan - France

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

What does the server name say so I can find it? make sure it atleast contains our *=SAS=* tags or Stars and Stripes in the name so it will bring in some more euro A3 players to the community (of course tho Casper can name it whatever he wants but seeing as we built a popular name with Dayz it might strike players to remember the server name from there and join for arma3).

Arbiter   
Arbiter

We tried to keep it short in order to fit the rest of the info like map and scripts into the name for obvious reasons. Name is exactly what Macca typed.

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

See if you can fit in the =*'s then. I would of figured you wouldn't need map name in the title since ppl would probably filter by map name to begin with then they seek the settings they want.

Arbiter   
Arbiter

I will look into it, Have to wait for one of the restarts every 4 hours. I already had the right tags in the servers welcome screen and teamspeak address / site incase needed.

TankCommanderT55   
TankCommanderT55

Yeah already got a hefty base setup with a lot of vehicles, runs smoother than any other server I've been on, 80fps constant! We're starting to get quite a few regulars who are also building bases. It's a great start for the server considering how young it is.

ADOLFHIPPI   
ADOLFHIPPI

It was absurd misunderstanding because one player under the nickname Debah we hit the banks, he bought the plane said that just over 10 thousand all cases, after it turned out that he had lied to us and it was banned, and together with him and us, we are really in no way blame where it is possible to apply for the unlocking, we really did not know what he used a bug, the more he will not play with us at all, after this incident, we sent him to hell

Macca   
Macca
On 10/13/2016 at 3:46 PM, Macca said:

Thanks to AMOK we have a SAS Exile sever on the map Takistan. It is still work in progress with just the pricing on some items still being worked on and some balancing to be finished 

Search using A3Launcher 

Server Name: [SAS] Exile | Takistan|Garage|CUP|ZCP Missions|100k

Server IP: 149.202.94.201:2422

Join us on Teamspeak for more info on the server and i really hope you guys will join to help boost the population. We already have a few non SAS regulars and we hope you guys can give feedback to make the server better

Changelog:
+ added
- removed
* updated

-Old towing
-Enchanced movement, Removed temporarily. Keys are still in you can use them at your own risk.
+load objects and vehicles into other objects
+new towing system with animations (no more exploding vehicles by bushes on tow)
*AI Tweaks for all missions, Should have less aimbotting AI occurances
*Trader prices tweaked for most items, More to go.
*Loot tweaks, Rare items in DMS and ZCP missions.
*Mobile phones for breaching can only be found in ZCP and DMS missions.
*High caliber sniper rifles can only be found as rare loot in mission boxes.
*Rearm costs have been finalized - use the gas stations
-Removed the ability from fuel trucks, rearm trucks and repair trucks to refuel, rearm and repair other vehicles.

1.0 Initial Releease 
+Cup vehicles, weapons, uniforms
+Towing / Lifting
+Rearm, Repair, Refuel
+Traders
+VEMF - Town invasion no patrols
+ZCP - Capture point
+DMS - AI mission
+Revive
+Deployable vehicles
+Custom Recipes
+Parachute
+Enchanced movement
+Custom ranks
+Initial trader prices
+Initial rearm prices
+XM8
+Virtual Garage
+Stats bar
+Hacking
+Grinding
+Anti theft

Grimbjorn   
Grimbjorn

This is something :D

over 35 players too server is growing

Sovereign   
Sovereign
17 hours ago, Grimbjorn said:

This is something :D

over 35 players too server is growing

Indeed, AMOK certainly has done a fantastic job working on the server.

Hezrou   
Hezrou

Hi guys myself and some friends have been playing on this server for a few days now and really enjoying it. It has disappeared from A3launcher today and was wondering if this is temporary as I know my friends would like to know. It is the best Takistan server I have played on and hope to see it back soon

Hezrou

Arbiter   
Arbiter

Hey Hezrou server should be back up live, We had it down for a bit of work and cleanup.