Sign in to follow this  
Horny-Hornet

DayZ glitches. PLEASE READ.

Horny-Hornet   
Horny-Hornet

DO NOT want to see anymore use of glitches. Anyone exploiting glitches will be punished with straight removal of membership. Further abuse with lead to a ban. 

This stops now. Yes I know they are in the game but this doesnt mean we have to lower ourselves to use them. Cheating is something this community forbids. 

If anyone hears or sees people using glitches warm them. If I or any captain catches you or hears anyone cheating you will be punished. effect immediately!

This includes all members, trials and pubbers

This is you only warning. 

Any problems contact me @OiLSLiCK @Dullkn1fe @Macca @LawJik @Bambii @lilgartz

Server rules

• Like 3

Dullkn1fe   
Dullkn1fe

I think there needs to be a discussion or clarification about what we consider glitching. I use the drinking water glitch so I dont have to sit at a well like a zebra, I also reuse saline. Those are my go to "glitches". Glitching into walls or under the ground is obviously not acceptable. 

Kind of wondering where this is coming from or what has brought about this issue?

• Like 1

Horny-Hornet   
Horny-Hornet

The water drinking is fine because you aren't creating something which doesn't exist. But we shouldn't be doing any sort of glitches which gives us any "extra" items. saline, ammo, food etc. This is exploiting and is against the rules. It is technically duping. 

lilgartz   
lilgartz

So is "Repairing AMMO" a "forbidden" glitch? because i, and many other members and pubbers do this. 

Horny-Hornet   
Horny-Hornet

We shouldn't be because it's glitching but it isn't duping. Duping is my biggest concern, Im not saying your ok to do it because end of the day it is breaking the rules. 

• Like 1

Dullkn1fe   
Dullkn1fe
1 hour ago, Hornet said:

We shouldn't be because it's glitching but it isn't duping. Duping is my biggest concern, Im not saying your ok to do it because end of the day it is breaking the rules.

Then we shouldnt be spamming F at the well because its "glitching" as well.

I think we need to keep this rule to "game breaking" glitches such as Duping, glitching in walls, swimming in the ground kind of things.  

I can see your point of view with seeing meds and food items being reused as kind of duping and this would not cause any kind of disadvantage in game. When it comes to cleaning ammo up I would have to say that this would cause a huge disadvantage to us not using it.

If we were to enforce every glitch with every person we run in to then our server pop would not be what it is.

Just my rambling 2 cents.

• Like 2

Horny-Hornet   
Horny-Hornet

Our population has nothing to do with glitch usage. 

If anyone is caught duping you will be punished end of!

Clan rules.

3. NO CHEATING we have a zero tolerance policy for any hacking/cheating and glitch abuse on any server including our own, you will be removed if caught. 

This isn't up for debate. At SAS we do not cheat or break our own rules!! 

• Like 1

Renegade   
Renegade

So it's fine if I repair ammo right? not breaking any rules?