Sign in to follow this  
AHappyMoooCow

Can someone teach me how to slow play

AHappyMoooCow

Hi All I'm pretty new to UWS so hello.

My names Moo Cow and I'm a friendly brit.

I'm pretty terrible at tarkov but want to get better so  was wondering if someone could teach me how to slow play as that could be the key to all my problems as I am an impatient bastard.

Pm me on here if u can help or I should be in ts around 7 UK time

--Moo

Maverick V6

I'd first take a look at all our player resource guides.

Learn your call outs. Work on communication. Try to keep verbal cues short and concise. Try to avoid getting worked up and saying the same phrase multiple times as likely your squad heard you the first time. If they need clarification then they should ask. Avoid getting in the habit of getting a kill and racing to his body. Also, refrain from rushing a friendlies kill. Sit back, provide over watch/cover.  If there is spare loot it will be available to pick up at a later time when everyone is safe and surroundings are secured. Try to learn how to play walking rather than sprinting everywhere. Get a plan together first then move our as a team. Squad wipes occur usually when a member is running away from the group, gets engaged, then the remaining team tries to assist but gets confused about other squad mates positions, people hesitate and people die/team kills happen.  Start with this then expand on your techniques. 

If you die a lot, start recording your games if possible. Even the most shady of deaths can usually be verified by a recording.  Many will scream that they got killed by a hacker - yet I find this to be a very very rare occurrence. A lot of it is your own fault, poor player positioning or you simply failed to see the target upon scanning the horizon. (Sometimes desync and server issues are the cause) So be it, it happens to everyone periodically. Doing this will make you a better player. And if you have a great run - bonus - you can share your video with others. 

• Like 2

DeathScythe

ill make a note and try to watch out for you m8, if your on ill send you a message!    Im east coast in the states so i think im 5 or so hours behind you, so if you see me as well don't be afraid to poke me.  

R2,

I'm from the Netherlands so that puts us pretty much in the same timezone. I happen to play quite a bit of solo's with a passive but opportunistic playstyle, mostly on customs, woods, factory and the old part of shoreline.

I'm not that often in teamspeak, I do like my solo's haha. But I don't mind meeting up and hopping into a couple of raids together. If you'd like that hit me up 

Thomas

I am the guy for you then.  Bring a bottle of water and 5 pain killers. Hmu you are talking to the KING in tarkov for out waiting people :soldier: