Harlzz has made a request for ban dispute, detailed below:

In Game Name: harlzz
GUID: 76561198267859422
Reason for Ban: sometimes the rules are hard to follow
Admin Name: Assuming you know who did it: tinker
What Server:: miscreated
Ban Length:: idk
Date/Time of Ban (For log checking purposes):: 2018-04-10 15H00
Your account of what occurred:: the admin got mad because I didnt reply to his/her message while I was in the middle of a gun fight
Proof::
In Game Name: harlzz

HornyHornet   
HornyHornet

What is the name of the server you were banned from? 

frankieg92   
frankieg92

@TinkerBelt is this on your server ?? 

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

When he comes on i'm sure he'll be able to address. Seeing as you made this on a Wed which is during PVE days its possible you attacked/grief someone which isn't allowed.

TinkerBelt   
TinkerBelt

indeed its on my server, and when being fair with one player, there 's always one player who will get mad of being banned for not following the rules, since its a 2 sided environnement: PVE with PVE.

First of, we NEVER ban right away without discussions and warnings, and let me clear things up, this:

''Your account of what occurred:: the admin got mad because I didnt reply to his/her message while I was in the middle of a gun fight''

i have no idea where she got that idea but if she wants fairness she better bring honesty first. No idea wich gunfight she is referring to and no idea why she would say i would be mad about something like this, espacially since we where talking about this for atleast 2 days...

its not the first time she lies, for exemple the first time she came complain about someone who stole her car, she was telling me to make him bring the car back to her, she was saying she was just meeting a friend and she got robbed. i then learned quickly its not true, she was trying to rob the player and she got robbed instead :P Anyway, all that to say, if she lies, how could she get fairness as she wants?

@Harlzz if you want fairness, please bring the true situation that happenned..

you got banned for breaking the rules about the vehicles, about killing after PVP, and it didnt really help when you failed to follow this simple rule ''respect eachothers''.

Of course you would not get ban just for loosing respect to other players, but all these reasons make it a toughtful decision.

If you wanted to play with us for real, you would have took the warnings instead of telling ''its not up to you to decide how we kill people!''  or when telling me ''this extra car is just temporary!''

She had warnings but she kept influencing others to follow her in ''playing on the thin lines of the rules'', after some warning she posted on the steam group about people being crie babies, i removed the extra drama from steam since i try to avoid drama as much as possible to make sure the environnement stays respectful toward everyone. But complaining about every rules..for the time she was with us, it was always complains, lies, no respect to people, no respect for our rules.

Once she got banned she started to ask people to come at the server she plays on, so i think its kind of obvious she didnt like our rules or just wanted to bring some drama to our server.

I talked with her in Steam and Discord, and last time i talked with her, she was just mad about my rules for traps, wich is not even applied yet but she still got mad and kept saying its not to me to decide how they kill players etc...

Sorry but it sounds to me like  ''i'm banned so i will try bringing you trouble!!'' :P 

Reminder: our server is first of all a PVE server.,  we offer a PVP environement during weekends, but we are, first of all: PVE

TinkerBelt   
TinkerBelt

sorry for the delay, pretty busy l;ately..when i'm not in-game to work on the server i am busy with real life since i am moving really soon :P