Sign in to follow this  
4F73RM47H

BF1 Incursions

4F73RM47H

It looks BF1 Incursions is back and myself and @chileanjew are planning on giving this a go tonight. If you're interested let me know and we can get together to give this a go. They've made some changes which sound great and i'm kinda stoked to give this a go. Have a look at the post on the BF1 reddit: 

Cheers,

• Like 1

CryStiQ

well, im still banned on ts3... soo its all about when and if i am gonna get unbanned. 
P.S idk what i got banned for permanently... i didnt do anything... randomly banned overnight

SecretSquirrel43
Posted (edited)

Im down to play some. Never played it but I was invited to the beta and shit I have it just lying in my origin inventory. 

Edit: Downloading now.

Edited by SecretSquirrel43

Brien
Posted (edited)

will see how long it takes to download..

Edit:

Currently going the fastest I have ever seen my download speed (1.7 MB/s), if it keeps up I will be able to play tonight, if not maybe tomorrow :P

Edited by Brien

Col-Squirrel

This isn't too fast to download, is it?

speedy.png.c7325b74f1599b1662e41c2d59967c63.png

• Like 1

Brien
15 minutes ago, Col-Squirrel said:

This isn't too fast to download, is it?

speedy.png.c7325b74f1599b1662e41c2d59967c63.png

Well i am down to 700 KB/s so yeah it is seems a bit more than mine :"(

4F73RM47H

Hey @CryStiQ, Did Rin get you sorted out? 

CryStiQ
Posted (edited)

Well, theres a problem with TS3, it thinks im trying to DoS ya guys... so thats why the ban and now its giving me problems of connecting, still trying to sort it

Edit: All is sorted, everything is the way it should be

Edited by CryStiQ

4F73RM47H

@CryStiQ Good stuff! I don't have access to TS3 ATM so I couldnt help ya out but glad you got that sorted out. You should hop on tonight and get in some game with us.

@Brien @Col-Squirrel @SecretSquirrel43 Sounds like we got a squad for this bad boy. I'm interested to see how this plays and i'm actually kinda excited to play something other than conquest. 

Brien
2 minutes ago, 4F73RM47H said:

@CryStiQ Good stuff! I don't have access to TS3 ATM so I couldnt help ya out but glad you got that sorted out. You should hop on tonight and get in some game with us.

@Brien @Col-Squirrel @SecretSquirrel43 Sounds like we got a squad for this bad boy. I'm interested to see how this plays and i'm actually kinda excited to play something other than conquest. 

Slow it down there chief, might be a little late to the party if my internet dies (i expect it to)

4F73RM47H

@Brien Don't tell me what to do! All good if you can't get it going for today though. 

CryStiQ

@4F73RM47H when you getting on btw? just so i know, since im in a GMT+2 timezone XD

4F73RM47H

@CryStiQ I'll be on in 3-4 hours from now and will likely be on for 3-4hours tonight.

CryStiQ

@4F73RM47H well, its 1am imma head to sleep for 3H, hope to be there, hoping alarm works for me, never use it XD GL if i don't make it

SecretSquirrel43

@4F73RM47H @Brien @Col-Squirrel Just got on and went to the training field or whatever its called. BTW none of your BF1 settings transfer over, you need to set your sensitivity, key bindings, video settings etc all over again. Its really weird with the class system they have going on and how.... limited your choices are in each class. Really have to coordinate to do well. When I was in a tank I couldnt even shoot third person, it said it was only "for checking my surroundings" lmaooo

4F73RM47H

@SecretSquirrel43 I knew about the settings as it's treated like a completely separate game so no worries there. I'm currently watching a stream of it and I'm not gonna lie it looks like fun but as you said your team needs to be coordinated. Have you been having fun at least?  

Col-Squirrel
Posted (edited)

@4F73RM47HSettings should actually copy over if you manually copy them from BF1. They are in your My Documents folder. I do the same thing with the BF1 CTE so I don't have to change everything again. 

@SecretSquirrel43The best advice I was told about incursions, is to forget everything you know about BF1 when playing. It's a different game with a BF1 look. 

Edited by Col-Squirrel

SecretSquirrel43
Posted (edited)

@4F73RM47HHaven't played at all besides the training field figured I'd go in blind with yall

@Col-SquirrelYou're probably right there if the feel I got just from the training field was any indicator.

Edited by SecretSquirrel43

Lonewolvez

Might not be ready tonight (England and what not) but if you are up for it in any course after that then I'll be sure to join

BangshotN

Are we still doing this today as well or? 

Brien

People seemed to not like it, I will try it tonight though

7 hours ago, BangshotN said:

Are we still doing this today as well or? 

BangshotN
35 minutes ago, Brien said:

People seemed to not like it, I will try it tonight though

Might join you in a bit!

4F73RM47H

I actually enjoyed it. It feels like a new game my only complaint would be that no one is playing it. When we played last night there was only 3 games going on but other than that it was fun. 

Sign in to follow this  

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us