NovemberWhiskey

Specific Battlefield game-night(s)?

NovemberWhiskey   
NovemberWhiskey
Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I'm new here so if this is posted somewhere please point me in that direction! 

Anyway I just wanted to see if we had any specific game nights planed for Battlefield 1 or even 4 i guess.  Or is there a day when more people are on then others? I could guess there will be more on the weekends.  Just trying to see if there was anything planed like this or if it's more organic on how the party's are formed.

Thanks!

Edited by NovemberWhiskey

Col-Squirrel   
Col-Squirrel

We usually are on and playing daily, with our busiest time being 7pm PST.  I don't think we have a specific game night though, we just play when we do.

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43

Yah as Col stated, you will find people periodically throughout the day on TS and in game but 7pm PST to about 11 or 12 PST is our usual gaming times. Weekends are generally more populated. BF4 has generally very little and sporadic play, in general most only play it if they get tired of BF1; I rarely see people there. If you make a post about a specific time that you want to play I am sure we can get some people on. 

• Like 1

BangshotN   
BangshotN
Posted (edited)

I feel like almost no1 plays the game anymore. The teamspeak channel is most of the time empty. I've also been waiting for 3 days now to get accepted in the platoon, so I can finally represent UWS.  

Edited by BangshotN

55GHz   
55GHz
Posted (edited)

@4F73RM47H Can you accept bangshotn into the platoon when you see this sir? (i only ask you because i hear you do it for people on teamspeak regularly)lol

I see more people playing on the weekends than the week. But some nights i see 15 people on playing. Just have to catch people on sometimes.

Edited by 55GHz

Zer0Wulf   
Zer0Wulf

I haven’t seen many on as well lately, even on the weekends. I’m engulfed in far cry 5 anyways though.

4F73RM47H   
4F73RM47H

@BangshotN Got you added to the platoon so you'll be able to see who in the platoon is on. I haven't been on in the last couple of days so I can't speak to how many people we had on but normally we've had a good 10-20 people on throughout the week between 6PM-12PM PST. I'll be on mostly during this time but have been taking breaks on weekends but if I'm on it'll usually be in the early afternoon on weekends.

On topic: @NovemberWhiskey

We've tried to set a date and time for BF4 and It didn't catch on all that well. I believe this was mostly due to bad timing. When we first purposed the idea it was when a couple of DLC's for BF1 were kicking in, so naturally, a lot of members wanted to stick to playing that. I've recently, accidentally uninstalled my BF4, so i'll need to get this downloaded again. I think we should get a date to make this a regular event. 

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43
Posted (edited)

@BangshotN We had at least 10 or so people on tonight. You also posted in the morning after Easter which is probably a big reason not a lot of people were on. 

Edited by SecretSquirrel43

BangshotN   
BangshotN
9 minutes ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

@BangshotN We had at least 10 or so people on tonight. You also posted in the morning after Easter which is probably a big reason not a lot of people were on. 

I live in europe as well so time here is different, at what time CEST are you guys normally playing? 

NovemberWhiskey   
NovemberWhiskey
12 hours ago, 4F73RM47H said:

on topic: @NovemberWhiskey

We've tried to set a date and time for BF4 and It didn't catch on all that well. I believe this was mostly due to bad timing. When we first purposed the idea it was when a couple of DLC's for BF1 were kicking in, so naturally, a lot of members wanted to stick to playing that. I've recently, accidentally uninstalled my BF4, so i'll need to get this downloaded again. I think we should get a date to make this a regular event. 

@4F73RM47H I would totally be behind this, I went back and played this a few weekends ago and it was a blast! Maybe now more people would be interested and we could get something going, but who know maybe not very many people would be interested.  If we do move forward I would say a weekend date would work best for me or like an afternoon time on a weekday, but that's something we'll have to figure out what works best for the most people.

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43
11 hours ago, BangshotN said:

I live in europe as well so time here is different, at what time CEST are you guys normally playing? 

Jeeze making me do all the work. Thats around 4AM CEST

BangshotN   
BangshotN
14 hours ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

Jeeze making me do all the work. Thats around 4AM CEST

Sorry :D That's really early for me btw, might check if I can get online at that time some day. 

SecretSquirrel43   
SecretSquirrel43
7 hours ago, BangshotN said:

Sorry :D That's really early for me btw, might check if I can get online at that time some day. 

Just joking :D Yah it will be a bit harder to get in with us, and we don't normally play on European servers so ping will be a bit rough

BangshotN   
BangshotN
15 hours ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

Just joking :D Yah it will be a bit harder to get in with us, and we don't normally play on European servers so ping will be a bit rough

Unfortunately I'm used to high ping, I play with Americans/Canadians all the time. When I play siege I get like 180 ping all the time. 

Zer0Wulf   
Zer0Wulf
Posted (edited)

I’ve played on European servers before in BF1 trying to run into Jackfrags or FrankieonPC, it’s not bad and very playable.

Edited by Zer0Wulf

PopeCheese   
PopeCheese

Yeah I honestly don't notice a difference too much with higher ping. I'm generally at 20 on US servers but when we play EU I get up towards 100. Usually still feels about the same to me.