BangshotN

Warning!

BangshotN

Hello siege players!

As a fellow siege player I'm warning all the other siege players for the massive ban wave that has been going on.

The last couple of days ubi has been banning a lot of people. But today it is even worse.

As most of the siege players know it is shown when someone gets banned in the top right corner of your screen. (doesn't have to be someone from your match)

Today they are banning a lot of people sometimes 10 in a second. You will notice it when you get in game.

So watch out for anything that you type ig might be considered toxic and get you banned.

Grtz

Bang 

Snow

Lol about time Ubi steps it up. Also if it says Battle Eye, its for cheating not being toxic.

BangshotN

Most of them are toxic behaviour 

Minos
1 hour ago, SkullCracker said:

What's toxic behavior in the game? Is it someone just talking trash and getting under your skin. Not being a smart ass either, please explain.

This is quoted from a reddit post talking about the new policy, "system we have been using to ban players that use racial and homophobic slurs, or hate speech, in game."

So talking shit I don't believe really falls under their policy, it's more along the lines of just absurd comments in game that aren't necessary.   Like racist comments, death threats, etc.   And bans are based off of a 2, 7, and 15 day severity, and anything further would be permanent.  

• Like 1

Vex

They may have used Battle eye to register the text patterns or something. Hence the battle eye notification. That's my guess

Snow
33 minutes ago, VexUnchained said:

They may have used Battle eye to register the text patterns or something. Hence the battle eye notification. That's my guess

Battle eye is for hacks, it will usually just say banned for toxicity (I think the in game chat flags certain terms and files a report to ubi)

• Thanks 1