Sign in to follow this  
Grav1ty

BF1 vanilla maps or the premium maps?

Grav1ty

NOW all  the DLCs of BF1 are out and  so I ask you'll this question...Vanilla or premium maps?and why do you'll think so?

SecretSquirrel43

Vanilla for me. While there are several new ones I like, maps like Caporetto and River Somme ruin the DLC maps for me. With vanilla you rarely get such one sided stomps, and I don't like Conquest Assault either. Vanilla has maps that aren't amazing, but I don't think they are as bad as some DLC maps.

Gamerbeau

I will generally chose to play on server that provide a mix of DLC and vanilla maps. Gives better variety, but that goes without saying. There is nothing worse than boredom when gaming IMHO, especially with a game that is this far along in its life cycle. However, I would be happy to play on vanilla maps only, if it means more time with this team. 

xXNeonCows

I like both because they provide a lot of variety so you WON'T get bored.

Furtz_7

Honestly on BF4 and Bf1 I always love the vanilla but the DLC maps are needed still becuase it really can get boring without new maps. A few of the dlc maps are way too one sided for me in BF1. 

Sign in to follow this  

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us