Grav1ty

PUBG V/S Fortnite...which one are you on these days?

Grav1ty   
Grav1ty

Are you playing a lot of Fortnite or is it PUBG? Which one is your go to game for a few months now?and why?

VexUnchained   
VexUnchained

You won't catch me on Fortnite, it feels way to like...arcade-y to me. PUBG just had a somewhat more realistic feel and im an Arma fanboy so. 

Reverence   
Reverence
On 3/24/2018 at 2:36 PM, VexUnchained said:

You won't catch me on Fortnite, it feels way to like...arcade-y to me. PUBG just had a somewhat more realistic feel and im an Arma fanboy so. 

I agree with this. I have been primarily playing PUBG since the recent updates have smoothed gameplay back out after the few updates before had caused me some lag. I tried Fortnite and it's okay; but too arcadey for me as well. The jumping shotguns isn't something I enjoy; same with the building aspect. While I think it's cool to be able to build up buildings and defenses; it annoys me when you have someone dead to rights and they can just keep building and rebuilding a wall to block your bullets. With some limitations and restrictions, building could add a fun aspect; even to a game like PUBG.

YchopperY   
YchopperY

I rather have PUBG implement something like a destructible environment. That would be fun. :) 

VexUnchained   
VexUnchained
32 minutes ago, YchopperY said:

I rather have PUBG implement something like a destructible environment. That would be fun. :) 

My god yes, being able to wreck buildings with explosive charges or actually shoot through walls would make the game so much more intense

Laughingman   
Laughingman

PIBG

Minos   
Minos

Fortnite recently for sure.  I just like how unique matches are with building and the fact that they don't take nearly as much time as a match in PUBG.  Although  I really prefer not to compare the two as they appeal to two different kinds of people (granted I do enjoy both) but I think the fact that Fortnite has a AAA developer that supports the game with updates weekly really helps.  With PUBG having an inexperienced dev team, updates aren't as frequent, and therefore optimization and net code is a major issue at times. 

And I have said this before, while I like PUBG, I much prefer the mods prior on Arma 3 BR.  Playing that with weapon mods on top was a blast because of all the options at your disposal.  

ProphetBeal   
ProphetBeal
14 hours ago, YchopperY said:

13 hours ago, VexUnchained said:

My god yes, being able to wreck buildings with explosive charges or actually shoot through walls would make the game so much more intense

Sounds like you folks would love Siege :D 

Personally I never laid down my $$ for PUBG...so I've only played Fortnite

Trunkz Jr   
Trunkz Jr

PUBG. I gave Fortnite a shot I just don't like the whole building when shot at and end game towers. I get it's unique compared to other games but it's just not my style. Someone should make a WW2 BR game.

VexUnchained   
VexUnchained
9 hours ago, ProphetBeal said:

Sounds like you folks would love Siege :D 

Ive started to play Siege now. It's fun; ive just gotta adjust my play style

• Like 1

raingod   
raingod

Anyone who knows who Drake is, calls PUBG advanced game compared to Fornite;

Clip with him playing fornite with Ninja, at 4:25 in the clip he mentions PUBG....

YchopperY   
YchopperY
On 2018-03-28 at 9:22 AM, ProphetBeal said:

Ive earned selling boxes more than what I paid for PUBG so no regrets. 

• Like 1

Larold   
Larold
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:23 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

PUBG. I gave Fortnite a shot I just don't like the whole building when shot at and end game towers. I get it's unique compared to other games but it's just not my style. Someone should make a WW2 BR game.

cod.png

• Like 1